To PE or not to PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To PE or not to PE

I'm debating if I should try to make some gains or not. The reason is, my gf says if I got any bigger she won't sleep with me. I made another thread asking how I measure myself properly, and depending on how I'm measuring, I'm somewhere between 6.75 and 7.65 Length, and I'm 5.25 Girth. My gf is very tiny and tight and when I'm as hard as I can get, it hurts her and we have to stop and can't have sex for a few days.

She says she had one bf that was bigger than me (by like 1 inch length, not sure about girth) but she couldn't have sex with him at all. She says I have a 'goldilocks dick'. But I wanna be 8 inches or 8.5 of possible. What would you do if you were me?

Also, I want to only do jelqing, because I won't have any evidence in the house, but is phallosan or bathmate worth the risk?

You need to decide weather you want a huge dick or her. Also keep in mind that many women out there are just like her. Not every woman wants a big dick. In fact most woman want a nice dick, not a huge one.

Comment

Get that dick huge! 👍👍

Comment

Her ex was an inch longer so she couldn't have sex with him? The thing about length is you don't have to put it all in, it will make certain positions difficult, or not possible, but unless the guy had huge girth she could have sex with him, and with you if you do PE.
        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
        Pelvic Floor Balance./
        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I'm sure he was thicker. But when I'm at my hardest, she says it hurts too much. I'm long enough to hit her cervix and she says not to go too deep

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
            You need to decide weather you want a huge dick or her. Also keep in mind that many women out there are just like her. Not every woman wants a big dick. In fact most woman want a nice dick, not a huge one.
            This is true, but I want a big one lol

Comment

Originally posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
              Get that dick huge! 👍👍
              Yes! !

Comment

So you want a huge dick that you can't use? In what plain of reality does that make sense? My dick is slightly smaller and Im gonna PE until I get to the point my girl says stop. Even though she doesn't know. If you were single trying to pound the world then fine. If you're that selfish to give up sex with your girl i can guarantee you are probably selfish about other things. You should reevaluate your priorities.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hmm, You have a choice between having a big dick with no sex or having the same dick with sex? I guess it's up to you what you want.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

letting a woman boss you around about anything is bad enough, but letting a woman tell you what to do or not do with your cock goes right to the core of henpecking and pussy-whipping emasculation. if you allow her to win this argument, at this time of your life, sometime down the road you will have had enough of her, and I think it is probably fair to say that your relationship with her will blow fucking up.

it is also fair to say that, yes, you do have a 'goldilocks-dick,' however, if you want to become a 'stallion-dicked' dude, that is strictly your decision, and she should have absolutely no say-so about it. if she is telling you, now, that she will not willingly spread her legs to make love with you if you become anymore 'man-size,' I would worry that she will not be shy about trying to hold you back in life in other ways, as well.

even if this woman of yours has a killer body, a life-of-the-party personality, and fucks like a wildcat, she seems to me to already be putting her pleasure at the front of the line and your pleasure at the back of the line. there is no polite way to say this, but your woman is acting like a very selfish cunt. I do not mean that in a mean-spirited way, but I want to make the point of how this woman is out to run and ruin your life.

whether you realize it or not, how a man feels confident about his cock goes a long way in life in determining how a man feels confident about himself. it is called 'self-confidence,' and with a 'goldilocks-dick' I am sure that you already have a boatload of 'self-confidence.' nevertheless, if you want to become a 'stallion-dicked' dude to realize your full potential, letting any woman stand in your way of that is not going to have a pleasant result for you.

to sum it up like a dime-store psychologist, your woman has a bad case of penis envy, who wants your cock to be her dick, and by telling you that she will not willing spread her legs to make love with you if you get more 'man-size,' she is using pussy-whipping subterfuge of the worst kind to get you by your balls. in a nutshell, don't buy into what she is threatening. there are plenty of woman who will be more than happy to spread their legs to make love with you when you are 'stallion-dicked.'

Comment

Originally posted by 5_in_model View Post
                      to sum it up like a dime-store psychologist, your woman has a bad case of penis envy, who wants your cock to be her dick, and by telling you that she will not willing spread her legs to make love with you if you get more 'man-size,' she is using pussy-whipping subterfuge of the worst kind to get you by your balls. in a nutshell, don't buy into what she is threatening. there are plenty of woman who will be more than happy to spread their legs to make love with you when you are 'stallion-dicked.'
                      5_in_model, you over value your advice; sounds like penny-store psychology to me.

The title of this site - PE Gym: Sexual Improvement for Men

Doing something that prevents sex is far from sexual improvement.

Comment

Well in your situation you could focuse more on EQ and lasting longer in bed sort of improve stamina.

On another note if you gain 1 inch in length and maybe 0.5 in girth I doubt it will change things dramatically and all of a sudden it will be impossible to have sex with her.

So maybe just start doing PE and when she says it feels too uncomfortable you stop and maintain. After this girlfriend if you get single you can do all the PE you want.
                        PurpleOnes
                        Member of the Month June 2014
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by PurpleOnes; 07-26-2015, 07:01 AM.
                        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

@Frank r: I think a lot depends on your particular circumstances; some mental,some physical. Re-evaluate your relationship, and fundamentally decide if you & this GF are in a "destination" mode (for BOTH of you), or if this relationship is just a "rest-stop" on your life road. Make your decision on your growth and happiness based on the answer to that question. Regardless if you're unsure of the answer, or think she might be "the one" long-term, learn new skills which will help you down the road; whether she's "the one" long-term or not! I've been with petite women sometimes where sex was physically challenging. Some complained of soreness and pain for a few days afterward. First, accept that it's your responsibility to not only prepare them for sex by elevating their arousal with foreplay, toys, and stimulation physically, but also mentally making them crave your Dick! When their desire is properly elevated (YOUR JOB), ONLY YOUR DICK WILL DO! I bet you'll have her begging for more, deeper & harder, desiring the sweaty, lustful pounding & jackhammering that most guys crave for climax! Do that by teasing their body as well as their mind. Different oral skills, toys, positions, variable thrusting & rhythm, setting the mood with "talking dirty". candles, oil massage, music, whatever turns the 2 of you on to the max! Even abstinence plays a role! Once you have that initial perfect sexual encounter, you'll both crave it again & again & frequently! Life has taught me it's even sweeter when there's time (a few days/even weeks) of going solo between these ultimate sexual" love-fests".

Focus on making yourself a better lover both mentally and physically, and the "fit & finish" of satisfying sex for 99.9% of partners will become irrelevant! ...Just my opinion!
                          jockinthebox
                          Retired Moderator
                          Member of the Month May 2015
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-26-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I don't think I said anything like that, nam

Comment

Working...
                            X