some questions about my PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some questions about my PE

Hi im 18 yo south-east asian guy and started jelq and stretch from 1 weeks ago.my erect size only 5 inch(12.8 cm) and same girth,and have some questions.everyday i only doing stretching(pull up,rotation,and dry jelq)in 15 min,balloning 5 min and wet jelq around 200 times(2 second each)and not using any equipment(i still live with my parents,imagine what they would do if they figured out i bought bathmate,max4lap,etc)

1.will i gain sth from this routines?

2.and anybody here who had 5" penis gain sth from PE?and how much your gain?

3.did my routines enough or i still need doing sth else?

4.last,i used baby oil for jelq.can i really used it?

Sorry for the questions and thanks for the help

I still am catching up with all the new techniques and knowledge but I will help you out where I can. I used to PE really hard back in 2011-2012.

1. I don't know what sth mean? if you meant inches, yes all of these routines will add to you size, but technique, effort, and genetics all come into play with results. if you meant "str" as an abbreviation for EQ and PC/BC muscle strength you really need to learn how to kegel and reverse kegel. When you Jelq don't just jelq over and over because you tend to lose concentration and technique over 200+ constant hand movements (not saying this is the case for everyone but myself and some others can relate to this). Try and break down your Jelq into sets based on either reps, or the amount of time of constant milking.

2. ok i'm assuming STH is an acronym for something I don't know. I searched it in google and the forums search bar and couldn't find anything. Disregard irrelevant info from Answer 1.

3. sth again.

4. You always want to use a lubricant for hand exercises. I recommend warm water but I'm unaware of any negative impact from baby oil. I would assume its fine. Just remember though you don't want too much slip, you want to find that middle ground where you have a firm downward palm OK grip with your index to really force that blood forward and tissue expansion. Sometimes I can personally get away with Jelqing without any lubricant only because my hands are often sweaty and my penis naturally produces an oily gland and skin content over time.

Comment

Routine looks OK, except I don't think 5 min. of ballooning is helping much. Try to edge / balloon for 20 mins. or more to gain maximum results. Baby oil is an OK lube, but messy (too oily, for me). I use mineral oil, it's lighter, easier clean up, all natural ingredients, and moisturizes your skin. Don't use water, it will not provide enough lube, so you might as well dry jelq, IMO. That's OK too, if your skin will tolerate 200 reps-but I'd suggest some lube to guard against irritation.

Comment

@ Jockinthebox

What is balloning and edging?

Comment

Originally posted by littledawg View Post
          @ Jockinthebox

What is balloning and edging?
          Well, forgive my mis-spelling, first. Ballooning is using a stop/start technique to control the involuntary kegels (IK's) you get at the PONR (Point of NO RETURN) when masturbating or edging.

Edging is basically masturbating, but when you reach PONR you either Balloon (see above) or RK (reverse kegel) to hold off IK's allowing you to continue to edge/masturbate. Edging is a PE exercise that builds stamina over time, with practice , allowing you to control your ejaculations and last longer during sex. The object is to edge 20-30 minutes, reaching PONR 3 or more times, holding it off (by using techniques described earlier^) and continuing without ejaculation. You can ejac. every other session, if you desire to, but regular sex is a better alternative (and more fun to practice "roping skills", but that's another thread). Understand now?

edit: Oh, and masturbating?...Well, that's just "whacking off"! Feels good, but it's not a PE exercise!
          jockinthebox
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month May 2015
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-29-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I think his 'sth' means 'something', im guessing.

yes waxman. This is good advice.

Your routine is good. Keep going. You will eventually gain

Comment

Check in the START HERE button at the top of the page. Edging is masturbating for a long time. Getting close to the point of no return but holding off your orgasm. One part of staying close to the PONR is to balloon. Ballooning is stimulating a small area of the penis to keep close to the edge but not to over. Check them out and understand how they are used for best effect. Keep it up.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ok all thanks for helping.and yes,sth means something

Comment

Working...
                X