How can I stop my dick from turtling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I stop my dick from turtling?

Hey all , well lately ever since I started JP's 90 day routine after each session my dick would turtle which I thought was normal,but after reading a few things I noticed that my flaccid length hasn't even gotten bigger at all.I have cut down on my jelqing a lot from a total of 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqs too 30 jelqs and 30 v jelqs and yet my damn cock still turtles.So I've wondered what it could be and how to stop it as I wouldn't mind some flaccid gains.I know that I could wrap my flaccid cock up with bandages and kegel abit to get the blood pumping in it but I'm not too sure for how long I should have it on for also I would like to know if there are any other ways to stop turtling because after each session I feel like my dicks becoming smaller not bigger.I also don't have a hard grip while jelqing and I have been jelqing faster instead of slower to see if that would help but it didnt.My session is now around 20-30mins each, I stretch for around 5-7mins and warm up is a hot 15 mins shower,so I'm not really overworking Henry.So could anyone tell me what I need to do? Or what Im doing wrong?
    Restarted 16th of June 2010:

FL:4.056" now= 4.563"
    FG:3.705" now=3.783"
    NBEL:5.616" now=5.733"
    BPEL:6.318" now=6.63"
    MEG:4.096" now=4.368

Stopped due to work

Restarted 14 October 2011:

Oh this is a rwcaoil event. this happens to me after doing bed fowfers sometimes. What you do is just shake it out. It should go to full flaccid length after shaking it out. Also PE works better when your actually enjoying it. If your anxious or tense it will cause the session to fail.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You should always do piss pull. Also, have you consider ACE wrap or using an ADS device.

Comment

Hmm well I shook my dick for 1-2mins to see if it would work and it did but I remember shaking my cock like crazy after a session before and it did make it longer but it didnt last too long though right now my cock is pretty plump and long hopefully it'll stay like this for awhile.I don't usually piss pull, never really looked it up on how to do it or what its for but I'll look into that too and I'll try it to see if it'll help.Oh and I'm usually well relaxed during a session,I just sit my ass on a cold chair and jelq.I don't really feel like buying a device, though I have considered the bandage wrap.Do some people exist who always turtle?Or does that only happen if you overwork your cock or due to other circumstances?Oh and thanks for the advice.
        Last edited by Goal7"; 02-06-2010, 07:25 PM.

Stopped due to work

Comment

I almost always turtle, which I attribute to being overweight, not overwork. It's like all blood leaves my cock and it sort of shrivels up. I try to wrap my cock with an elastic sports bandage everyday. I just wrap, tape, and forget. It is important not to wrap tight. You should still be able to comfortably take a piss, but it should not slip off when you turtle. I check the head of my cock every 20-30 minutes for coldness. If cold, I immediately remove the wrap. If all is well, I usually will wear the wrap for 4 hours, take it off for 30 minutes, then wrap again.

Try a search for homemade ADS devices. I made one and it is very comfortable. I plan on regularly using it after my 3 months is up. The one I made uses a belt fastened around my leg which is attached using a climbing clamp (very tiny) to some elastic bandage. On the cock end, the bandage is tied to a sports wrist wrap that I cut to wrap around my cock. The head of my dick rests nicely in the thumb hole, which is where the bandage is tied, leading to the belt. Try searching for more thorough instructions.
          November 17, 2009 January 19, 2010
          5 15/16" BPEL 6" BPEL
          4 2/5" EG 4 1/2" EG

March 4, 2010
          6" BPEL
          4 1/2" EG Top
          4 3/4" EG Mid
          5 1/4" EG Base
          6 1/2" BPSFL

Comment

Just don't ever stop practicing p.e. and I swear on the great penile bible--Remek's book-- that your dick will stop turtling and your flaccid penis will grow and grow. There is just one caveat here. It may take months or even years, but it WILL happen--so long as you keep at it.
            Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
            Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
            Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
            Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
            February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
            June '13 BPFLS 11"
            January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
            December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

I turtle up every now and then... like right now I feel kinda sick, so my dingaling is kinda skinny looking and short. Two days ago it was hanging low and fat. It just happens sometimes. I agree with what going411by7 said. Keep at it and it will decrease.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

When I started jelqing I had allot of turtling in the beginning, I still have it, but not that much. And when I do have I just give it a few stretches and it goes over.

Comment

Hmm well thanks for the advice,actually yesterday I had a really good session and now my cock is plump and longer then it usually is when its flaccid so I'm pretty chuffed about that.The only downside with that was that, that was the first session where my cock didn't turtle,though I've only been jelqing for 2 weeks and I took a 4 day break on my second week due to overworking my cock.Today its a rest day and tommorow will be the start of my 3rd week.I'm pretty happy already because my BPEL was 5.8" now its 6.24" though I'm not sure if I measured my BPEL wrong in the beginning.Anyway I'll look up some homeade devices to see if any are simple to use and easy to make.

Stopped due to work

Comment

Working...
                  X