advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

I have been doing a simple exercise routine, and I have had some mixed results. I started out doing the basic stretch for 5 minutes and jelqing for about 15 minutes, and a ten minute warmup. I seemed to be doing fine with decent to good body clues. I think I gained almost a quarter inch in length in two weeks. Then I decided to squeeze a good bit harder just to see if I would get bad body clues. Not the smartest logic, but anyways I did get almost every bad body clue noticeable. For about 5 days I had bad signs real soft weak erections. The sixth day I had a decent morning wood so I decided to jelq again. This time I didn't squeeze hard I went light 15 minutes of jelqing, 5 minutes of stretching. Yet I got bad body clues so I took a few days off and went back to it until things were normal in my pants. So I got back to exercising, but this time I took off a few minutes from the jelqing exercise. So I did 12 minutes of jelqing, 5 minutes of stretching, and a ten minute warm up. I did this and got bad body signs still going light on squeezing and pulling. So this cycle kept going for about 3 weeks until I went to about 5 minutes of stretching and 5 minutes of jelqing. This is where I am at now. I do the exercises and only a few times I will have a slightly larger erect penis as I am edging right after finishing my exercises, but after that my erections are constantly softer, smaller erection any other time of the day, smaller flaccid penis, soft or no morning wood. So I really don't know what I should do I have taken some time off and want to get back to exercising. So I was thinking of starting up again but with 3 minutes of jelqing and 3 minutes of stretching for the first week. One day on of exercising, and one day on of exercising. After each week I would increase the length my stretching exercise and jelqing by one minute. I have had lots of signs of over training so Im wondering if that would make it harder for me to gain results? If it does make it harder to gain should I take an extended break from exercising? I Think I recall reading that may be best sometime for people who are not gaining. Any suggestions would be appreciated ty.
    Why didn't Tarzan have a beard?

You need to take a longer decon break. Take five days off.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks I'll try that.
      Why didn't Tarzan have a beard?

Comment

Working...
      X