Warming up alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming up alternative

I dont see why you cant just take a hot ass bath before working out, your covering your whole genitalia by emerging it in HOT water, and the heat dont go away like rice socks and hot towels...

Ive been doing my warmups in the bath 90% of the time since I started. Seems to work fine for me. I think the biggest reason it is not recommended is because the hot water can kill your sperm if your balls are submerged and your using the hot water repeatedly over an extended period of time. . Personally I don't want any more kids, so kill away. With the rice sock or towel you can keep the heat on the shaft and away from the scrotum.

Comment

I just use an electric heating pad. It's fairly quick to warm up, only takes about 5 mins. to get my unit and ligs ready for stretches & jelqs and is not wet like a towel, that you have to fool with. Only cost about $14 (US), so it was an easy decision for me.

Comment

See previous reply. I use a sock rice. I am usually good for the 10 minutes that I was doing for the warm up and warm down. Moving to 12 minutes today. Don't expect that there will be an issue....but will pay attention. I just know that my dick is nice and warm and a sexy purple (not bad....).
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poppa View Post
          I dont see why you cant just take a hot ass bath before working out, your covering your whole genitalia by emerging it in HOT water, and the heat dont go away like rice socks and hot towels...
          Frequently submerging your balls in heat is actually not good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
            Frequently submerging your balls in heat is actually not good for them.
            I rather enjoy submerging balls deep...ESPECIALLY when my GF's "in HEAT"!...It's GOOD FOR ME!

Comment

Well, that's perfectly acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                Well, that's perfectly acceptable.
                Well Thank you, Teddy! I'll let my GF know you approve!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    Thanks.

Comment

I like to my stretches in the shower. Always have it quite hot.
                      I mostly warm up by edging for about 15 minutes. Much more enjoyable than mucking about with hot flannels and stuff. And probably safer.
                      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                        I mostly warm up by edging for about 15 minutes.
                        "warm up by edging" Very interesting. Never heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X