Noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question

Hi All! I am also new to PE and just commencing with the beginner routines. My question and I have searched everywhere for the answer, is instead of doing one session in one go do you get the same effects of scattered throughout the day (eg 5 or 10 mins morning, noon and night)? I am married with two young kids so don't really wanna get caught jelqing while watching TV 😁

I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere but as I said I have searched everywhere, and yes I have also read the beginner threads ☺️

Thanks in advance from Australia 🇦🇺👍🏼

Is it better to do it all at once? Sure it is. Like you when I started I just didn't have 20 minutes of spare time so I would do 10 minutes here, 5 min, there, and so on. It helped;it got me in shape.If that's all that you can do then do it.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah, I was concerned about the same issue. I do jelqing in the shower during my lunch break. Not much time. So, can you do say 150 jelq's in the morning and the 90 V jelqs in the evening. The obvious answer is yes, so yes, do whatever you can do whenever you can do it.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Welcome to you. dirtylolaaus, and to the Land Down Under! Be sure you take correct measurements, pics (or you'll be sorry later), start a journal in the progress forum and log your routine regularly to stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and most of all, PE SAFELY!

To answer your question, Yes, you can split your routine in half doing stretches mornings and jelqs afternoons, maybe even adding some edging at night before bed. Having said that I believe you do lose some of the growth potential in a split routine because you lose the compounding effects of fatigue that a solid routine done all at once provides. But, some PE is better than NO PE, so try it, if it works for you. You can always add reps and intensity as you progress, and perhaps regain some of that fatigue loss, over time.

Comment

Ask me anything.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
            Ask me anything.
            How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              If you do crack the floor I'll eat my hat.
              A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
              Pelvic Floor Balance./
              Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
              JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                You have to use a turbo-encabulator...it can also be used for fishing too!
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thanks all for your response and welcome. I will continue to do PE exercises wherever I feel I can. I don't need an excuse to have a tug haha.

Cheers

Comment

i would definitely split your routine with stretches in the morning and jelqs at night as jockinthebox suggested.if you exercise your smooth muscle twice the second jelq session will just slow down your healing and undo any healing that took place after the first jelq session.when you do tunica manipulating exercises like stretching you want to do it at two different times every day to improve results.when you jelq in the afternoon (with stretching done in the morning)the jelq routine will work the smooth muscle and re-stretch your tunica . general rule is one day off for smooth muscle to heal and no rest days for tunica stretching unless fatigue is too great and there is risk of injury.

Comment

I have always split exercises throughout the day. For about two months (may-june) I did a quick jelq (maybe 50?) and a uli (2x 20 secs) in the morning; rotating stretches throughout the day (5x); then ulis in the evening (full workout, maybe 10x for 30 secinds , plus kegel n hold for 10 seconds X 10) and finally edging late at night (30 mins), this was 6 days a week (off work, wife out of the country). I gained about 1/4 inch in that period.

Now I do stretches first in the morning; ulis at about noon; some stretches in the afternoon; then jelqs in the late evening. I do ulis 3~4 times a week, jelqing 5~6. Now, after reading lastditch's post, I wonder if I should be jelqing later the same day after doing the uli... thoughts anyone?
                      incogneeetoe
                      Member of the Month Sept 2017
                      *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by incogneeetoe; 08-27-2015, 02:45 AM.
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                      X