Jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq

I've seen alot of different talks on tehnique aspect and how long. I use ok grip and switch hands, using a slow grip for like 5 seconds at 60% erection. What I've noticed is that, when I stroke, I can see the veins getting thicker and full of blood, also the penis head is hard as a rock. After my session the flaccid penis looks way bigger than normal. I'm posting this because I've seen people doing quick strokes, or 2-3 seconds strokes, overhand grips, one hand ok grips..etc.

Which one is correct? Or what are the benefits? of slow strokes vs quick strokes. Overhand ok vs normal ok grip? 2 hands vs one. Stroke down, or up?

I've looked a various videos and most of them are different.
    Starting stats 23/11/2015:

BPEL - 7,3"
    NPBEL - 6,5"
    EG - 5,1"

You answered your own question by saying how your penis is responding to the technique you are incorporating. If it is working, go for it!!!
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

allot has to do with preference.some guys feel like they get a better workout from slower more methodical jelqs. the main difference between all the different erection amounts in % you may be reading is goal oriented.lower erection % during the jelq for length goals and higher erection %'s for girth targeting routines.there are quite a few variations of grips also geared toward specific length/girth goals.hope this helps

Comment

I would suggest that you do it the way that works best for you. I mistakenly did one-handed jelqs....well, as far as counting was concerned. I started doing them the right way (two-handed) and things are good. I tend to jelq at different erection levels....the beginning is a lower erection level than the ending. So, I get a mix of length and girth. I was doing the jelqs with a little bit toooooo much grip strength and had some EQ issues. Went to a lighter grip and EQ is great again (well...different issue recently....but not jelq-related).

Experiment and find out....just be mindful for negative PI....EQ being lower is one...likely the one that you will see most often....but not the only one. Find out what works for you....go a little bit more (remember, slow and steady wins the race...and safely do this...you have only one dick...if I were to hurt my dick there would be a line of chicks at my door ready to kick my sexy white ass! Not being boastful....just honest).

Be safe!
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
        X