Hope I Didn't Screw Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope I Didn't Screw Up!

Ok here goes, I am on my 3rd week of JP's beginner program and I may have a problem. Today after jelqing I started edging and it took me a whole 6 minutes to get a good erection. Prior to this it would take me under 2 minutes sometimes less. Is this a sign that I am not resting enough or being too rough? If it helps I am doing 5 days on 2 days off and have felt no soreness or pain the day after a workout. Also could the problem have anything to do with my lack of gains?
    Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
    nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
    bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
    eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Hope

Originally posted by wantbenign View Post
    Ok here goes, I am on my 3rd week of JP's beginner program and I may have a problem. Today after jelqing I started edging and it took me a whole 6 minutes to get a good erection. Prior to this it would take me under 2 minutes sometimes less. Is this a sign that I am not resting enough or being too rough? If it helps I am doing 5 days on 2 days off and have felt no soreness or pain the day after a workout. Also could the problem have anything to do with my lack of gains?
    I'm sorta new here also. But, I'd say you probably need to take a day of rest and let your dick repair itself.It's easy to get
    too intense right off the bat. I did. My way of telling if I overdid it ,was my morning wood.I guess you can use your EQ as a sign of too much. I'm sure another vet will chime in to help,but in the mean time,give him a rest.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

take a day off.. maybe even two. your body is telling you its tired. you may be about to grow.. this is just like with other muscles in your body... you workout then let them rest so they can repair and in turn get larger. i went through this stage early on. actually, im toward the end of jps 90 day w/ some adjustments made at the end of 2nd month.. it seems as though everytime i add something new to my routine i will experience something similar to this.
      my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
      BPEL- 6 3/4in
      EG- 5in
      NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
      BPEL- 7in
      EG-5.2in
      NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

That makes sense, I did not have morning wood either this morning so I see what you are saying. Now if I don't feel any pain from doing 5 on 2 off but have bad EQ, should I just take it easier with the intensity or would it be smart to go to a 2 on 1 off? I am still trying to find out what works for me at this point, I have not strayed from the routine yet because I do not want to add any extra stress.
        Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
        nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
        bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
        eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

Howdy, I'd try with lighter reps for a while and see how that felt. You can always cut back to 2 on 1 off. Less is often more in the long run.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
          X