Is a long edging session a workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a long edging session a workout?

Today I have good PI's after my workout from yesterday but today I had an hour long edge session. Would that count as today's workout? The last time I did my actual routine I had good PI's after the first workout but negative PI's after the second workout, now I'm doing 1on/1off. Is edging still working out and if so, does it work the penis hard?

Hi, BvckWood,

Edging is sure an exercise, though it is not meant to do the same things as stretches, jelqs or other enlargement exercises. It's main focus is improving your EQ and cementing the gains you've made with enlargement exercises. It also helps with pre-E and increases your stamina. It could increase your girth a bit, but that just goes along the main purpose.

If, for you, 2 on 1 off is too much, I'd say that when you do 1 on 1 off, it's great to edge on your day off! First, it's doing you a lot of good in terms I've already written, but also helps you keep your gains from other exercises and cements them.

Conclusion - you're doing the right thing.
    Initial stats:
    BPEL: 6.7
    EG 5.3
    BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
    ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
    BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
    BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

BW -

I'm not trying to be critical here but you're making it hard to want to address your questions. As of now, almost 40% of your posts have been new threads started to ask questions similar or related to the another thread you started. When you spread out the information about what your routine is and what your experiences have been, you may not get as useful of responses as you could and, some people (or maybe it's just me) will quit trying to research everything you said or have been told in the past to provide you with a useful response. As an example, three hours ago you asked about whether you should drop from a 2/1 cycle to once every other day. Now you post you're doing the 1/1 cycle. First, I question why but here's the thing, if I didn't look that up or see it myself earlier, I might recommend you go back to 2/1 or 5/2 or whatever, without know what your history is.

Anyway, yeah, an edging session is a form of workout but it targets different things. Depending on what your goal is - I believe from one of the many past threads you started it is mainly girth - edging could be a substitute for other girth work. But it may not condition you for more advanced work if you want to move on to other things and, in my humble opinion, is not a good enough substitute for strenuous girth work. Hence, if you only edged for a few weeks but considered it the same as jelqing, then tried to do a full on jelq routine - you're going to feel the difference later.

But, hey - then you can just start another thread and ask why jelqs hurt.
      "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
      ATP's Success Story

Comment

I didn't get answers which is why new threads get started. If I post on one of my threads it's usually un answered questions or/with vague answers. I don't think you're being critical, but instead not understanding. Afterall, you're the only one complaining. Have a great labor day

Comment

You won't always get quick responses and the answers you get will vary, just depends on who is around at the time and who sees the thread.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

It's not a complaint, or a misunderstanding, it's an observation - intended to help you be more successful at getting your questions answered.

Additionally, you can always PM someone who has answered your questions in the past if you really are facing an emergency, I think most would be willing to help.

ATP's Routine
            ATP's Success Story

Comment

I never knew you could PM people. I only made new threads because unfortunately you cant edit posts. And once the thread has been responded to, most people don't go back to those threads and posts so it seems.

Comment

@BvckWood: These sorts of questions and the answers, in turn, will be much more easily tracked and referenced later by you and others if you post them in a journal on the progress log. There, you can log your routine, ask questions and easily reference the answers all in one place. I encourage you (and all members) to journal your routines and ask for /receive feedback from other members on questions concerning your PE routines. Helps us keep the other forum topics open to discussions about various topics all members can participate in. If you have a question that goes unanswered in your journal just "BUMP" your journal again, until you receive an answer. Keeps all the forums moving along and better organized, too....just sayin'....

Comment

You can send a PM or even an open message to another user from their profile. Of course, I'd suggest being courteous about it. As LLN said, it depends on who's on but some members go back to the recent threads they've posted on to see if there are updates to questions (another observation, as of now on the 17 threads you have created - this is not including your journal - there are only two where you were the last poster, which suggests that someone replied to your questions or made comments on other threads and you have yet to follow-up).

Again, the point I was making is to help you. But additionally, it can help other new users who might be searching topics or even reading threads for people's experiences.

Hope you have a good labor day too.

ATP's Routine
                  ATP's Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
                    I never knew you could PM people. I only made new threads because unfortunately you cant edit posts. And once the thread has been responded to, most people don't go back to those threads and posts so it seems.
                    Learn the functionality of the site starting with your own profile page. Click the various tabs at the top and left to move around and understand what's available to you. You can set up photo albums, message. email, join groups, post to visitor message boards, friend other members, etc.

Comment

i have noticed guys getting allot more action on the threads they start when they ask all of their questions in one thread.not everyone reading the threads can answer questions,experience levels can widely vary.if you have questions PM me.i am currently on a decon break so i have been looking for threads that have questions i can answer.best of luck with your gains.

Comment

I was currently edging on my off day for an hour instead of the usual 30min and I noticed my flaccid length went from 5.5" to 6" in a week. I edge after my routine of JP90 and do 1on/1off. Would anyone know if I would benefit more from edging on off days or have a legit rest day? I was thinking about taking a complete day off either today or Sunday, maybe both. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

It is considered a workout, yes. It keeps your penis erect and so helps with growth, in edition for PreE guys it is a pelvic floor workout. I was told, you should refrain from edging too on off days.
                          Starting Stats (08-26-2014):
                          4"x4.08"(Base)/3.77"(Midshaft)
                          Current Stats (04-12-2015):
                          5"x4.39"/4.39"
                          Next Goal:
                          6"x4.5"/4.5"
                          MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by Tow View Post
                            It is considered a workout, yes. It keeps your penis erect and so helps with growth, in edition for PreE guys it is a pelvic floor workout. I was told, you should refrain from edging too on off days.
                            Idd keep your rest days for rest days, don't do anything on them.
                            BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

But does it benefit you to rest if your member doesn't feel tired or sore and you have good PI's?

Comment

Working...
                              X