Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 2 months - thoughts

Hey all,

Just wanted to share some thoughts/findings from my first two months.

When jelqing, even if my erection level is very low, say 30-50%, once I start a Jelq it's immediately full of blood and looks and feels pretty much like a full erect. Is this a problem?

I keep reading full erect jelqing is strongly discouraged here for beginners, so I'm wondering.
    When I "let go" the penis goes back to the 30-50%, so I suppose that's okay.

Well, at least for a while. I'm afraid I still get too excited while doing this, haha, so I can't keep the motions going for too long. Have to take little breaks to let the erection go down...
    I do try to listen to my body, so to say.
    I do slow jelqs, 2-3 seconds, and with quite some force, so I think there's also a decent element of stretching in there.
    There have been some small length gains, and minimal girth gains.

Some sessions are better than others, it's not so bad though. It's kinda interesting to touch yourself in a different way.
    It feels best (mentally) when there's some roughness afterwards, as a sort of reminder that it had a good workout, hehe.

I did feel that the 5-on 2-off routine from JP90 helped me especially to get more familiar with the motions quickly, so that was good. But since I'm almost 40, after a few weeks of that I figured I should better do a on-off rhythm.
    I'm just worried that when doing day after day, I don't get enough time to rest/recover/grow. My muscles don't ache and heal as fast as they did when I was twenty ;-)
    I know my penis isn't exactly a muscle, but I do feel it's close enough that this part of me will also heal comparably slow...
    What do you guys think of that?

Stretching as described is usually a bit difficult, because my hand can't hold the stretch for 20-30 seconds. It usually slips out in about 10-15. And I don' want to squeeze it to pulp either, haha. Still, the tension I achieve feels good wnough to make an impact. I hope I'm right :-)

By the way, somebody wrote to pull the foreskin back as much as possible before making your grip. Thanks for the tip, it really helps. Without it I would not even reach 5-10 seconds. (I'm uncircumcised, by the way).
    Now another tip; I found out when I hold my penis with a towel or something. I can hold the stretch much easier and longer :-)
    Hope it helps somebody..

One last thought.
    I feel that stretching is pretty effective as the stretch goes all through the penis.
    But for Jelqing, I'm not so sure.
    At about 5 inches, the glans takes more than 1 inch, and when grabbing the shaft at the base, you probably also lose half an inch already.
    So I'm thinking the real "work" is done on only about 3 inches of the penis.
    On top of that, the first inch of the jelq is probably not affected by the blood-pressure build-up.
    So I'm really just working to grow two inches of the penis.
    That's a bit strange to me.
    But hey, as long as it works, it works ;-)
    Maybe as little length gains come, I'll also be jelqing on more inches...

Anyway, that's it I think.

Take care everybody!

When you're jelqing, your penis does not immediately go from 30-50% to full erect, that's just the blood you've trapped and that's why it goes down so quickly. That's fine.

Please DON'T use "quite some force", because you're most likely using too much of it. I did it myself and didn't even know I was, until I was facing some pretty bad PIs and EQ. Just go slow, with only enough grip and pull to effectively trap the blood.

I'd recommend the 2 on 1 off routine for start. It works better for me and I'm also a beginner (25th day of JP 90). Also, there actually IS some percentage of muscle in penis. Let it heal properly. Negative PIs? Always better to let it heal and take a few rest days more, than continuing exercises. Btw, I'm 24 and cautious, don't wanna risk an injury.

I am also uncircumcised and at first I was pulling my foreskin and gripping under the glans, but it was hard for me to hold a stretch that way and my glans would also get very irritated afterwards, so that didn't work for me. I now hold the grip over my foreskin and a bit more under the glans (I can find a spot where I feel it pump a bit above my fingers) and I have a strong grip there. Maybe it's just the way my penis is built, it may not work for you. But if it's good the way you're doing it, that's great!

When you do the jelqs, try to prepare your grip with the second hand, as soon as you start sliding the first hand. I press my fat pad as deep as possible, achieving two things - I get the base foreskin and ball sack out of my way and I work as much length as possible. Also, I get the grip with the second hand as fast as I can, probably with the first hand at the half of length/stroke, so I quickly trap the blood in the lower parts.

Hope this helped, have a good one!
    persistent91
    Last edited by persistent91; 09-08-2015, 05:24 AM.
    Initial stats:
    BPEL: 6.7
    EG 5.3
    BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
    ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
    BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
    BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

What is happening when you jelq is exactly what you want. When jelqing, you are moving blood up the shaft creating an expansion as you go. It is this expansion that is putting stress on the tunica and smooth muscle which in turn leads to growth. The raason you do't want to jelq fully erect is that your penis is already full to it's limit with blood and all you will do is put excessive pressure on the tunica. That could lead to injury if not properly conditioned. As far as feeling that you are only feeling like you are only working the last few inches, what you can do is when one hand is about half way up the shaft, grip at the base with the other hand. That way when you start your stroke with the other hand your penis will be expanded from the base up when you start.

Many guys do use a cloth or towel to get a better grip while stretching. If you can only hold the stretch for 15 to 20 seconds, then that's what you do. You do not want to be pulling on or over the top of your glans, that's another way to injure yourself.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate it and will use the advice
        I have tried this "quick take-over" with both hands. Sometimes it goes better than other times.
        I guess it depends on how it's hanging that day, hehe.
        And some "getting used to" as well.

And no worries, I do stay away at least half an inch from my glans with either exercise.

Thanks!

Comment

you could try using Talc powder.dryer skin=better grip for stretching.do you do edging after your workouts?edging can help combat turtling and can contribute to faster healing.

Comment

Working...
          X