I cant jelq? What can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant jelq? What can I do?

Ok, so, i have realized I cant jelq. It causes something to go wrong. I have tried it several times, and every way I can imagine. I get a numbness or pain in my groin/right base to my sack connection. Is there any other exercise I can do instead? Could anyone recomend a routine without jelqing in it? I can maybe handle reverse jelqing? Havent tried it on its own yet?

Are you using lube and a very light grip? Jelqing is the most basic exercise, you need to learn to do it correctly.
    Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
    Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
    Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
    Goal: 8 x 6
    My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

I have done it every way imaginable. Over many months, with breaks in between. Im looking to see if there is an alternative routine for me to try. Maybe reverse jelqing. Which seems to not mess something up. Can I get gains without normal jelqing?

Comment

Sounds strange to me. I would think that if your grip is light, your are using lube, your erection level is low and you keep your routine short at least in the beginning,there shouldn't be any problems. Usually the feeling of uncomfort or pain comes from these things.

Sure you can only stretch but jelqing is the most basic exercise of PE. For example, I don't stretch. I only jelq and I am growing. I cannot imagine doing it other way around. But if there really is pain and you cannot jelq, then yeah, you should try other exercises. But what ever you try, start light. You don't want to break yourself with some advanced exercises.

Comment

Well, I would say you should use an unholy amount of lubrication and a feather light grip. And do nice slow jelqs. Your ding dong may not be use to the pressure.
          You can stretch and do all the other girth exercises. I don't reverse jelq, so I don't know what all it does for you. You may just be jelqing incorrectly.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The problem i keep having is it feels like a vein is getting pulled over on the right side of my shaft. Feels strange when I jelq, then the next day I have a numbness dull pain going from the base of the right side of my shaft into my right testicle area. Happens every time. I can feel something weird while i jelq? Any other methods of jelqing without putting pressure on the right side that will be effective?

Comment

Slinks, have you been to a doctor about this? I would think you could explain the symptoms without even saying it happens while jelqing. Since none of us seem to have this issue, it could be a constantly present condition that is simply aggravated by jelqing. This is probably true since you say you have jelqed in every possible manner and it always causes you these problems. Further more, these problems seem to always be in the same location.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Slinks View Post
                The problem i keep having is it feels like a vein is getting pulled over on the right side of my shaft. Feels strange when I jelq, then the next day I have a numbness dull pain going from the base of the right side of my shaft into my right testicle area. Happens every time. I can feel something weird while i jelq? Any other methods of jelqing without putting pressure on the right side that will be effective?
                Hey, now that you are saying it like that, it sounds a bit familiar. When I started, I had a problem with my vein during jelqing. The vein on the right side felt weird, almost like I am pushing the vein against the head. If you want, you can read what I wrote about it in my log. It is post 3 in my log, and then some solutions I found in post 6 and 7. Maybe it is the same situation you have now. I found out that because the vein is on the right side, I should use my left hand to jelq. Also I changed my jelqing grip.

So mate, take a look at what I wrote and maybe it can help you. I keep a detailed log so that others can have some advice too if they need.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/6713-elias-log.html

Comment

After reading your post. I think I need to just avoid pressure on the right side just like you. After reading It seems like maybe I am pulling the vein up, and that cant be good. Thanks

Comment

I've had the same problem, and posted a thread about it in another part of the forum, just use a light grip at the base and you should be fine. You could also form the "ok" around your shaft higher up, then slide if back towards your groin, then do your jelq, I find this pushes the sack back as well as the vein.

Comment

Slinks,

Maybe you should get a thorough check up first to rule out any anomalies. What you're experiencing is not normal.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X