• Show
Clear All

• I only want to increase girth!

Hello,

I'm completely new to PE.

Me: (erect)

Length: 7"
    Girth: 5,5"

I do NOT want to increase in length, because I am already hurting my GF in certain positions. My GF is a little loose downstairs and I'd like to increase in girth, since I feel like my penis is a little skinny.

Any recommendations for girth increase only?
    Start: November 9th, 2015
    EL: 7"
    EG: 5,5"

Goal:
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6"

Well, just avoid the "deep" positions of length is the issue. Good thing about having too much length is that it is you and your girl that are in absolute control of everything- you choose the positions, you choose how much to stick in etc.

Girth- there's many ways to increase it, but I advise you to start off lightly and slowly/gradually build up. Take a look at this link and its sub-links ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ers-forum.html ). This should help you.

Comment

Hey Girth_Vader!

Welcome to the Gym.

I recommend you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ojnes.j

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to.

once you have properly conditioned your dick, look into the various pumping routines. Thanks to pumping, I gained over one inch in girth;albeit,it took four years.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X