Data on penis sizes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data on penis sizes.

You guys ever seen this. Ran across it while looking for the formula to measure the dingy's volume.
    Hey, I'm larger in volume than 54% of guys. Yeah!!! Ill take average for now.

Super Complicated Dick Size Percentile Calculator
    BE safe. Don't go nuts...or you'll be ALL nuts.
    Start July-2015
    BPEL-6 7/8"
    EG- 4- 1/16"

Current Sept 2015
    BPEL- 7.25"
    EG- 4 3/16"

Haha it says in a room full of 1000 guys only 3 should be longer and "girthier" than me, thats pretty cool lol but how accurate is this?

Comment

yeah, who knows if its accurate? But the averages and data they go by seems to be pretty similar to other studies I've seen. I was looking at the bell curves tho. Interesting there is such as wide range of penis sizes.
      BE safe. Don't go nuts...or you'll be ALL nuts.
      Start July-2015
      BPEL-6 7/8"
      EG- 4- 1/16"

Current Sept 2015
      BPEL- 7.25"
      EG- 4 3/16"

Comment

I find it hard to believe I'm one in 1,000 guys.

That would mean I would have to bang a bunch of chicks till I hit one that slept with a bigger guy. Could be true?
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I wonder at the accuracy, too. Though it does match this other info:
          Study Reveals Which Countries Have The Biggest (And Smallest) Penises

A study, that took in 15,000 samples, done by British Researchers and published in the BJU International Journal of Urology, found average male penis size was 5.16 inches (13.12 cm) and the average girth was 4.6 inches (11.66 cm)

Mainly because I wonder about the printable measuring tool used by Herbenick's study. How accurate is that? Could easily be printed at the wrong size. Plus it measures from the underside of the penis, makes more chance for error, I think. I'm gonna print and try it out <heh>

03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

99.94%

In a room of 1000 guys, 1 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 22.11 in3 (12.25 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 99.76% of dudes!

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              I wonder at the accuracy, too. Though it does match this other info:
              Study Reveals Which Countries Have The Biggest (And Smallest) Penises

A study, that took in 15,000 samples, done by British Researchers and published in the BJU International Journal of Urology, found average male penis size was 5.16 inches (13.12 cm) and the average girth was 4.6 inches (11.66 cm)

Mainly because I wonder about the printable measuring tool used by Herbenick's study. How accurate is that? Could easily be printed at the wrong size. Plus it measures from the underside of the penis, makes more chance for error, I think. I'm gonna print and try it out <heh>

Have a laugh and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Imthatguy...youknow View Post
                You guys ever seen this. Ran across it while looking for the formula to measure the dingy's volume.
                Hey, I'm larger in volume than 54% of guys. Yeah!!! Ill take average for now.

Super Complicated Dick Size Percentile Calculator
                This is a lot better.

Comment

I'm assuming I should input bpel? 7.5 vs 6.5 is a big difference. However I only care about visual dick size.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I'm assuming it's nbpel unless clearly specified. I find it unbelievable that I'm bigger than almost 99% of guys bpel.
                    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                    5.75 MEG.
                    Started 3/2013.
                    All manual so far.

Comment

BPEL is your usable length, so it makes sense to use it. At my largest it said "0 people are larger than you"

LOL! interesting.

My size now says 1 person would be larger than me... that guy would be me again LMFAO

Comment

You should assume bpel unless otherwise stated . There was a thread here on the mistakes made in the British study btw.

Comment

The things is to understand that there are billions of people in the world. Meaning if you're the 99,96 % of population, there are still like 30 million with a dick as big as yours, how odd it may sound. And there are of course exceptions like megaphallus and mikropenis syndromes.

So the average data I believe in, it's just that there are so friction many in this world. And we're raising the stats here on PEgym.
                          “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Imthatguy...youknow View Post
                            yeah, who knows if its accurate? But the averages and data they go by seems to be pretty similar to other studies I've seen. I was looking at the bell curves tho. Interesting there is such as wide range of penis sizes.
                            I've seen this before -- The 'hungfun' dataset is based on the same studies as 'howlongismyschlong' so they should be valid, BPEL measurements.

That said:

99.56%

In a room of 1000 guys, 4 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 16.78 in3 (9.3 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 96.08% of dudes!
                            Really need to aim on getting my girth up once I get to around 8.5" BPEL, but hey, at least that room used to have 61 people i hated in it. lol
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
                              The things is to understand that there are billions of people in the world. Meaning if you're the 99,96 % of population, there are still like 30 million with a dick as big as yours, how odd it may sound.
                              Hmmm, when I look it at 4/100 of a percent my measurements seem impressive, but when I look at the real numbers it looks a lot different. Assuming the male population at about 3 billion (I understand there are more women than men), and being in that 99.96 percentile, that means there are about 12 million bigger than I.

Given the distribution according to geographic area, I would guesstimate that that there are about 5000 or so larger than me in the country where I reside...
                              If we were all lined up according to size why is it those 5000 larger guys on the one side would probably feel far more intimidating than the 25 million or so on the other.

I'm neurotic, I'm telling you...
                              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                              Thread
                              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                              X