Jelq question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq question

Been using a bathmate for the past month and want to start the JP90 routine. I am uncut. Tried some practice jelqs and wasn't sure if I was doing them right since the skin seemed to be getting in the way. I've always had a little bit of a natural turkey neck, but when I tried jelqing it became a lot more pronounced. Tried dry jelqs, not sure if wet jelqs would help the issue at all. Or maybe a one-handed jelq and hold my balls and skin back with other hand? Any advice is appreciated.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
    I've had a lot of inquiries about this lately, so to reduce PM's, I'll publish it here and just let everyone bookmark this thread going forward...
    OK, for Matt, Ta53ora, et.al:

Jockinthebox's URO STRETCH....EXTENDS YOUR "HANG" & REDUCES "TURKEY-NECK"!

Warm up first, completely flaccid, no lube: grasp both testicles using an OK grip and press down lightly- extending your balls to bottom of sac (your balls are in the palm, beneath your hand). Rotate your wrist slightly downward to hold tension on your stretched balls. Next, with your other hand, grasp penis just beneath glans (I'm circumcised) and pull in opposite direction from hand holding your balls. Hold tension and do [B]60 1-2 second kegels while holding the stretch. This is 1 REP. I do 5-6 of these, straight out, straight up, left, right, & down (while seated), but I guess these could be done standing. I would do these [B]every other PE session to begin with, coupled with rbi99's testicle jelqs. If you are doing these correctly, you should also feel the skin at the base of your shaft toward your sac stretch tightly. If it becomes sore or cracks, just use some cocoa butter on it to loosen up and soften the skin and help it heal.

all health and hang of your balls in time. Start slowly and work your way into these, as with any new exercise. You are wanting to stretch but not cause pain, so take it easy. I've been doing these for years and have been able to keep my injury from flaring up again, while keeping my low-hangers "very happy". Hope it works for you.
    These helped me get rid of the turkey neck and also prevents it.

^^he does it different, but find your own balance.
    I only do these for 10-15 seconds at a time (without Kegels), a couple or few times a week to help. It does. Do it before your jelqing sessions. I do mine in he AM and then PE in the PM

I don't Kegel I just pull the sack down as I grab the glands under the head and stretch lightly until it feels like a nice tug. Listen to your body and be gently to your friend.
    "The shame was not that his body was exposed, but that it was exposed to indifferent eyes"-Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
    X