Just finished my very first week of JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my very first week of JP90

Just finished my very first week of JP90. Started to notice some increase in BPEL length (+0.3'') already I've been following the EXACT instructions for JP 90, except for the L-argenine pills because my sex drive is already way too high.

The only thing I dislike about the routine is that I'm not allowed to masturbate which really bothers me because every day I feel extremely horny. On Friday, I finally did it, and then I felt bad after that. It's so hard to not masturbate, especially when I'm so used to masturbate at least 2 times per day before. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to hold it for 90 days...

Anyways, I'm very proud that I was able to gain 0.3'' of length on my first week, and I look forward to reach my short term goal after 90 days! I will keep a log on here (no pun intended) to keep y'all updated.
    JP90 starting date: Sept. 26/15
    Starting BPEL: 5.5'', Starting MEG: 5.5'', Base Girth: 5.80''

Current: BPEL: 6.3'', MEG: 5.6'', Base Girth: 6.0''

Ultimate Long Term Goal: BPEL 7.5'', MEG: 6.25''

I don't think there is any reason to feel guilty about jerking-off if you totally have to unload your cum-wad, but getting out of the habit of beating your meat for reasons of instant gratification twice a day is a good habit to break. even if you are fairly young and have a full load to shoot twice a day, making a habit of whacking-off too often can be an excuse not to hit on a babe.

I know a thing or two about having a killer sex drive, and I know all about going through my days with a horny cum-load boiling up from my balls and putting a randy boner in my pants. being a virile man is nothing to be ashamed of, and the sooner you learn to live with it the more you are going to enjoy your life.

I was never one of those guys who was ever overly self-conscious of anyone noticing the I was walking around with a boner-rod in my pants, because it always seemed to attract the hornier gals to me. sure, there are plenty of gals - at any age - who will bad-mouth you and won't have anything to do with you because you don't hide your virility. on the other hand, there are plenty of gals who cream their panties and have cock on their minds all day long, and never think that all of these overly-sexed hotties are just sluts.

when it comes to a human being's sex drive, there isn't anything more instinctual that you simply cannot do anything about or change. it is the one thing about your soul that is not subject to mind over matter. I am in my 50's now, and ever since I was in my teens I've been crossing paths with women who have equally killer sex drives, to me, because I have never hidden my virility. I never went around whipping my dick out, but I always let my dick show in my pants. I am just a 'pencil-dicked' dude, but whenever an over-sexed woman has taken notice that I am sporting a boner in my pants, it rolls out the red carpet. of course, now that I'm older, I don't walk around with a rod in my pants, anymore, but I show off my dick-and-ball trouser bulge, and that is the next best thing.

Comment

Working...
    X