PESG's motivational story and routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PESG's motivational story and routine

Hello I just read PESG's story and I have some questions on the routine. He doesn't go into specifics for each exercise. So 10 minute warmup then basic stretching( how many seconds for each stretch position and how many sets?) 10 minute wet jelqs (I'm guessing that just means with lube) and how many how many kegels each day? He advises a routine 2 on 1 off so only do kegels on the 2 days on? I'm brand new to pe so if you could clarify his 1st year of pe that would be great.

Welcome Brandon to PEGym! I hoep you find what you are looking for here. For basic information about the site please go to the link in the top left corner of the page labeled: "START HERE!"

As for PESG's routine I would imagine that the stretching was 30 second reps of each direction. That being a full set would be 2.5 minutes, if the set had the directional stretches: left, right, straight-out, down, and up.

As for the amount of sets that were done it would matter to how much is ideal for your penis. Experiment which seems good. You can start out with 5 minutes of stretches or even do 10 minutes of stretching to match the amount of time invested in jelqing.

For kegels I would take it easy and not jump into hundreds of kegels. PESG did around 200 kegels during his workout and did 100-200 kegels during the day. I myself consider rest days to be completely about rest, including the kegel exercise. Your pelvic floor needs rest just like your penis does after working out. Like I said before with stretching that taking it easy and testing it out is a good idea for gauging how much you should do. You don't want to be dealing with an injury right at the start because injuries can happen! Safety is very important.
    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
    Current (16.1.2019)
    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Ok so does two sets of stretching and 100 kegels on workout days sound good to begin? Also I can only do about 6 slow jelqs before I get hard and I have to wait a little before going at it again, would I keep the jelq time at 10 minutes even though I'm not doing jelqs the whole time?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Do the JP90 routine first.

Comment

JP90 routine looks more advanced than PESG's, I'm completely new to pe

Comment

Working...
          X