X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question + good news?

Hey everyone!

It's been a week now that I've been doing my routine:
    5-10min warmup (one of those hand sponges soaked in hot water and wraped around my 'buddy')
    Stretching
    150-170 jelqs (depending on whether I lose count while at it... concentrating on getting erection and doing it right haha)
    100 V-Jelqs
    Warm Down
    2 days on 1 day off

Now... Question is silly and I think i know the answer to it but I want assurance hehe.
    All of the exercises involve just the base of the penis? Don't touch the glands?
    And am I forcing the blood to the tip of my penis? Making the blood travel downt he veins pumping them up and making my penis look plumpy and full of goodness?
    Well that's more than 1 question!

And I know it's only been a week but I looked in the mirror and my flacid looks nice and healthy allready, oh and Bigger(not talking inches hehe, overall looks better)!!!
    I am SOO Excited about this! I believed it'll work from early stages because I needed it to work.

This motivates me soo much and

I am so glad I stumbled upon this website!

+ The help you get is astonishing! I can tell that we are here to help guys rather than be cocky about out dicks!

Fisrt sign of growth is a fuller flaccid, erect gains are sooon to come. To answer all your questions, the answeer is yes on all of them.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
    X