Best pe session so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pe session so far?

I've been doing JP90 and the first week I got hard for every exercise, almost getting a full erection on jelq at about 10 reps. I'm on my second week and for the most part did not get too hard at all. I was able to do about 50 jelqs until I started to get about an 80% erection. Does this mean I'm getting more conditioned? During v jelqs I didn't get hard at all and maintained about a 30%-40%, is this an ok erection level for v jelqs? Also I noticed recently that during jelqing the base of my penis is thicker than the mid and upper, and since I started peing a blue vein on the side of my penis has become larger and more noticeable. Should I worry about any of this?

I would say your brain starts differentiating between a sexual touch and a non sexual one.
    Perhaps you are starting to more focus on the technique and preoccupy your brain with that - denying it all possibility of wandering off and fantasizing about le-sexy stuff..

Afaik, larger veins is a by product of jelqing. So its normal. Its probably all because of the better/intense bloodflow down there. The body adapts itself; more blood to pump -> thicker veins?!! Stretching and jelqing frequently? Body starts thinking "dang bro, give me a rest, here, have a bigger dick"
    Im also a newbie and I have discovered 3-4 new veins. My dick has become intimidating.. and I like it xD

Edit: In case you didnt know, the general consensus seems to be: Arrive at your length goal first, then start with girth work. People argue that length becomes harder to gain if you are (or gained?) girthier.
    Anyway, dont jelq at 80%. Perhaps go with sth like 30-40%. At least thats what Im doing. And Im gaining..
    Edit2: Unless you dont want any length gains obviously. Then disregard it :P
    ehlolol
    Last edited by ehlolol; 10-16-2015, 04:14 AM.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Thank you for the insight. So thicker base than rest of penis during jelqing is ok? Also is the head supposed to be enlarged during jelqing?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon6433 View Post
        Thank you for the insight. So thicker base than rest of penis during jelqing is ok? Also is the head supposed to be enlarged during jelqing?
        Yep! You're right on track, and progressing according to the way most guys start. Keep on TUGGIN"!

Comment

If you are jelqing correctly, the glans will become engorged as you are forcing all of the blood towards the glans. Just make sure that you stop your jelq at the glans in order to help prevent the breaking of blood vessels which cause the red spots that people see after jelqing sessions.
          Start 08/15/15 (measurements using bathmate measuring device)
          BPEL: 5.75"
          EG: 5.5"

10/15/18
          BPEL: 6.9"
          BEG: 6.5"
          MEG: 6.25"

Comment

Well that's the problem, I don't notice the glans becoming enlarged.

Comment

Do you feel it during the session? If you don't feel even a slight pressure build up, you may not be jelqing with a hard enough grip. Do NOT go too hard though or you will definitely break blood vessels

10/15/18

Comment

I don't think I feel any pressure. If read that it's supposed to be a light grip I thought that was what I was doing. So grip harder?

Comment

Your grip may be too light. Try increasing the grip pressure a little at a time until you start to feel a little pressure in the glans at the end of the jelq.

One quick question. If you were to squeeze hard at the base of your penis and apply some pressure towards the glans (like you are starting a jelq), do you feel pressure building up in the glans?

10/15/18

Comment

Yes

Comment

You need more grip pressure when you jelq then. Increase the grip pressure a little at a time until you start to feel it in your glans at the end of the jelq. Once you do then that is a perfect amount of force. If the pressure in your glans becomes too much, back off just a bit.

10/15/18

Comment

Ok so jelqing should be done with a fairly tight grip rather than a light grip?

Comment

The goal is to pump blood into it and slightly stretch it. If there is no pressure in the glans at all, it wont have any reason to adapt (grow to handle more - become thicker/lengthier)..

A stupid analogy just came to mind: Lets assume you are given a balloon and are supposed to increase its size by only blowing air into it. How would you do that? You would obviously repeatedly blow it up such that it expands to a state that is more than 100% but so that it doesnt explode. Then you repeat the process over a long period of time.
                          What will happen is that the balloon get bigger, right?
                          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                          Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                          Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                          Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Working...
                          X