My penis seems to be in a constant state of Turtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis seems to be in a constant state of Turtle

I am warming up as we speak and it just shrinks when I take the rice sock off making it look pretty unattractive. I am getting kinda worried that this is the opposite of what im trying to achieve. Nevertheless i will continue.

Same here, esp. if I run or workout. The thing is absolutely tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by vermontbeat View Post
      Same here, esp. if I run or workout. The thing is absolutely tiny.
      Same i am getting really frustrated because I am trying to do it the way they say and its physically impossible for my dick

Comment

The reason that you turtle at the gym is because your body is doing what it is designed to do: Giving the muscles you are working out an increased blood supply, which gives you a pump (the thing you are going for!). Unfortunately, that means reducing blood flow to extraneous body parts, like your dick.

I'm not massive quite yet (5'4" @ 170lbs), but I'm not small either and I can tell you right now that my dick turtles horribly while I am working out. It just happens, so don't sweat it (ok, bad pun). Anyway, I personally combat this by traction wrapping to keep my penis in an elongated state when I train. Another tip I can throw at you is to take advantage of your rest periods between sets (mine range between 30-90 seconds) and kegel. I feel this helps keep the penis "awake", as well as working your PC muscle out and taking your mind off the lactic acid buildup in your muscles.

Any senior members want to chime in on this?
        Original Size:
        EL: 5.75
        EG: 4.75

Current Size:
        EL: 7.00
        EG: 5.25

Long Term Goal:
        EL: 8
        EG: 6

Comment

Take a warm bath.

Soak in the bathtub for a good half hour.

You will be hung like a horse.
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

since i have been doing PE i have taken 3 - 20 min baths a day

Comment

3 20 minute baths a day seems a bit extensive....but i think im turtling because im applying too much force during my workouts...how ever i did get some cvs gentle sports tape to combat it...does this seem like a reasonable method for traction wrapping?..and if im a beginner arent I supposed to just kegel during the designated PE workouts?

Comment

Originally posted by magnusb View Post
                since i have been doing PE i have taken 3 - 20 min baths a day
                Mate, I am sending the carbon cops to your house

Comment

Yeah dude that is a huge waste of water. BAD BOY.
                  Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah some of us are 'growers' rather than show-ers, including myself. To combat this I traction wrap post PE workout EVERY DAY. On off days I am still hanging so I wrap those days too. What I have noticed is a much fuller looking flaccid. Of course, I've been ACE wrapping my dick for 3 months now, at least 4-9 hours per day. Can piss with it on, too..and best of all no more turtling. Also, gives a nice boost to your bulge, and the women can notice it !!!!
                    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Tips: Wear boxers or no underwear, let 'em hang. Also, don't use alot of force. That was my biggest mistake for the first two months and I virtually had to start over after a few weeks off. It isn't about squeezing the blood forcibly through your penis. Also, the post-workout wrap may help sometimes. Personally, I tried it, but I don't do it often.

Comment

With me, it's usually the time of year. It looks like Siberia outside my house. It's enough to make anything "shrivel up." Have faith, good men. When the season gets warmer and after you've had a few months to years of p.e. under your belt, you will not turtle nearly as often as you do now. I can attest to that. I am a lap swimmer and my dick no longer shrinks when I do my laps. My bulge may appear "obscene" in my speedos, but I've been wearing this style of swim suit for the past forty years, and I'm not about to give them up.
                        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                        June '13 BPFLS 11"
                        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                          Yeah some of us are 'growers' rather than show-ers, including myself. To combat this I traction wrap post PE workout EVERY DAY. On off days I am still hanging so I wrap those days too. What I have noticed is a much fuller looking flaccid. Of course, I've been ACE wrapping my dick for 3 months now, at least 4-9 hours per day. Can piss with it on, too..and best of all no more turtling. Also, gives a nice boost to your bulge, and the women can notice it !!!!
                          Lol i got some cvs gentle sports tape to traction wrap with...would traction wrapping after masterbating be beneficial...especially if you edge like i do?

Comment

Working...
                          X