My left testicle is really sore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My left testicle is really sore!

Hey guys, I got a problem and I dont think its the PE but ill post it here for your advice just in case!

Im going to go to the doctors tommorow because my left testicle feels harder than my right, it also has a dull dragging pain in it now and again (usually when at the same time it gets inflamed) Ive done PE on and off for a while, and I dont think ive hurt anything...

So do you think its cancer?... ive had this for 3 years now and I now, im a bit worried...
    Start: (20/12/09)
    5.2" Length
    5.3" Girth

Current:
    Will measure in 3 months =)

Short Term Goal:
    7" Length
    6" Girth

Long-Term Goal:
    8" Length
    7" Girth

Dream Goal: (Girls eyes pop out)

9" Length
    7.5" Girth

Eh, man, good luck with that. I don't have any experience or any knowledge of that, but I wish you the best. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Comment

You should be fine, my roommate has complained about a similar problem and the doc told him it was nothing, but nevertheless, check it out and good luck bro, I will have you in my thoughts. Good luck and good energy your way!!!

Comment

A lot of different things can bother testicles. I found out I have a cyst in the epididymis on my left side. Every now and then it causes a bit of inflammation. They can do an ultrasound procedure on the testis now if necessary, that's quick and easy and you'd have results right away. Since you've had it on and off for a good while, stress your worry factor to the doctor so he doesn't grab the old "wait and see what happens" line.

Comment

Working...
        X