Difference in seconds of jelq reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in seconds of jelq reps?

What would be the difference in the seconds it takes for a complete stroke for a jelq. Is there more tension from a 5 second jelq compared to a 3 second jelq? Today i started back on JP90 with the warmup, full warmup stretches, Jelqs, 10min edging after workout for new bloodflow. Then a warmdown just in case. I cut my reps by half doing 3 sets of 25 jelqs and 3 sets of 15 V-jelqs. But instead of doing the quick jelqs like i had used in the previous routine, i used 5 second strokes. Occasionally i had a hard flaccid through the workout, which i usually get while jelqing only for some reason. Now I'm not sure whether or not i should start out with 5 seconds or not, but i will pay attention to PI's tomorrow to see if i should start at 3 second strokes. Is it important the seconds of your stroke? If so, things like this should be posted so beginners might know whats best to start out with. Also, should vjelqs be quick or are they supposed to be done in the same fashion as regular jelqs?

Bump

Comment

What you need to focus on is feeling the expansion and light pressure from moving the blood up the shaft. I you don't feel it as well at 5 seconds try cutting it back to 3 seconds. On the other hand, going too fast you will tend to ride over the blood and not push it up as effectively or create too much pressure. 3 seconds is usually a good starting point.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Depends on the length of your shaft, and your erection level..

Go with what Cavalier said, and base jelq duration on feeling. After all, all PE exercises should be based on feeling.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'm currently getting results from doing 5 second strokes and the blood travels pretty fast because I tend to get an erection halfway through my reps.

Comment

Like Jay mentioned, a dude with two more inches of shaft then the next guy, both doing equally timed jelqs, the longer guy would actually be doing quicker strokes. Slower - in my opinion - allows fuller expansion of your cells because you are taking longer to fill them with your stroke, and by going slower you allow those same cells to stay expanded longer before forcing the blood out as you continue. I believe both of those things add up to better results over time.

I might add as a side note that I encourage people to do one extended set of regular jelqs or V's rather than breaking them up into sets. Do one longer set of V's and one longer set of regulars. I believe the sets thing comes from the beginning people to PE incorporating weight lifting theories to this. You don't build up lactic acid or some of the other things as you do with lifting which necessitates breaks between sets. I realize you go from V's to regulars quickly, but that is not my point. V's work your CC's differently than regulars do, that is why there are multiple exercises. Going from one to the other and back allows your CC's to "catch their breath" in a way. Then when you go back to the first exercise, you waste some of those jelqs getting your CC's, for example, back into the state you already had them in previously. By doing one longer set - even if that means doing fewer - fatigues your cells and keeps them fatigued substantially better which I believe results in better gains over time.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

How often should i add seconds to jelqing strokes? Say i am doing 1 sec jelqs right now and want to bump it up to 2 seconds. I have positive PI's while doing 1 second strokes. Should i just bump it up?

Comment

Why not just stay with 3 to 5 second jelqs.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                  Why not just stay with 3 to 5 second jelqs.
                  I'm not doing JP90 anymore. I took a long break off and I'm starting up again. Do I started at 1 second strokes.

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
                    I'm not doing JP90 anymore. I took a long break off and I'm starting up again. Do I started at 1 second strokes.
                    If you took a long break the jp 90 is a good place to start up again.

Two second jelqs then go to 3 seconds then 5 seconds

One second jelqs are axwaste of time.There are probably other people that do them in tha manner but you will never get a feel for how it is done
                    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                      If you took a long break the jp 90 is a good place to start up again.

Two second jelqs then go to 3 seconds then 5 seconds

One second jelqs are axwaste of time.There are probably other people that do them in tha manner but you will never get a feel for how it is done
                      I considered doing that routine again but my member is already conditioned. I am trying to gain girth now by using more advanced girth exercises.

Comment

Higher intensity and girth-oriented jelqs can generally take more time to complete. Consider the ULI- a very advanced variant of the jelq where each individual rep can take 30-60 seconds.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X