Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dryness of glans

Hi everybody,

I have been PEing for 3 weeks now on JP's beginner programs. So far, I haven't noticed any gains and I am getting a bit concerned that maybe I am doing something wrong. But I will go on for at least 2 more weeks before reassessing.

One question: I have noticed that my glans have become very dry and the skin has started to peel off. Its not painful and when I rub the dry skin, it just comes off. Is it normal? I use the J&J baby oil while jelquing. Maybe thats not suiting me?

Would appreciate any thoughts.

gains take time (or so i hear) and start at different times for different ppl. just be patient and youll get gains. but if u dont, u might be squeezing ur penis too hard. but ive only started 1 week ago so i dont know too much about this, just what ive read in forums and other sites.

and about the dryness, i wouldnt use baby oil. go get some KY or Astroglide and use that. washes right off with water. and while ur at the store get some moisturizing lotion with vitamin e. it helps strengthen ur skin and keep it moist. i apply it every night to my penis to keep it soft and to make sure i dont get stretch marks or anything (im restoring my foreskin and jelqing so it gets a fair amount of stretching each day). also, it helps make my penis more sensitive and allows it to feel more since it's not so dry, which gives it more feeling (which def feels nice)

Comment

Try mineral oil.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

while i doubt it may be this, just putting it out there: I had the same thing, and it was an indicator that my skin was becoming to 'stressed' with my routine. I was going JP 90 with a pretty strong grip. I ignored the skin flaking thing because there was no pain, and because i noticed slightly bigger veins (positive pi) after a couple more days though, It got irritated to the point of a generalized blister (not giant bump blister mind you, but there was a slight raise in the skin that had fluid in it). If it gets to this point, skin will take a long time to fully heal. i'm still waiting. (admittedly it was my own fault, tried to pe again before it was fully healed.

tl:dr- lighten the workout or your grip.

Comment

Thanks guys for the great responses. I think I will try both mineral oil and Vitamin E to see if it helps.

kce, good point about the grip. But flakiness is only on the glans (head), shaft is all fine. Since I take care not to jelque the head, grip shouldn't make the difference, or would it?

Comment

Working...
          X