is it ok for people starting to do hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it ok for people starting to do hanging

hi im new to this and i wana no is it ok to do hanging while on jps 90 day work out all coments welcome

best of luck

I don't know much but from what I've read you got to determine you LOT (loss of tug) first; if your LOT is 6:00 you can't do it. If your LOT is 12:00 you can after the 90 day routine

Comment

I don't hang, personally. I would suggest finishing the 90 days before you start anything like that. The whole point of that routine is to condition yourself. I feel like that would be an instant bit of over training. Now, I have 0 experience hanging, but I still think you should wait a bit.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

+1 Condition gets you ready for harder and more intense workouts. Do the 90 days you may get good gains from that, everybody is different.
        Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
        nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
        bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
        eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

Originally posted by budlightlion View Post
          I don't know much but from what I've read you got to determine you LOT (loss of tug) first; if your LOT is 6:00 you can't do it. If your LOT is 12:00 you can after the 90 day routine
          I've never heard this before, can someone else confirm this?

Comment

ok i no most of us are new to the world of pe as seen in the posts from this thread
            so from what i understand we should all stick to jps 90 day guide.
            the trick is not to over do it to soon speaking for my self i just want to be able to no that i have a penis big enought to pleasure my girl, im at 6 inch erect now my long term goal is to be 9 inch, and i know that this is not going to happen without alot of time been put in.
            so i think from what i have seen in other posts for people who are starting less is more don rush into pe take things slow and work your way up to more .

thanks for the comments everyone
            karl

Comment

This is not true.

You can do hanging but make sure of the following:
              1) heat for 20min prior
              2) have a safe hanging device, NOT A NOOSE (I use a repair clamp)
              3) 10min rests between sets, no more than 20min @ at time, use light weight
              4) perfect your wrapping technique

The whole LOT thing has 'some' credibility but only in determining whether you are limited by your ligs or tunica.
              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                This is not true.

You can do hanging but make sure of the following:
                1) heat for 20min prior
                2) have a safe hanging device, NOT A NOOSE (I use a repair clamp)
                3) 10min rests between sets, no more than 20min @ at time, use light weight
                4) perfect your wrapping technique

The whole LOT thing has 'some' credibility but only in determining whether you are limited by your ligs or tunica.
                Go in the thread and find it yourself. JP did say something like that though(meaning there is a difference inbetween hanging at 6 and 12), I read through the whole thread.

Comment

It would mean that you may get better results from hanging, not that you cannot do it.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Trust me I've read the thread, as well as numerous hanging and LOT threads. A low LOT simply means your tunica is limited, while a high LOT indicates ligaments. One thing that has been said, is that newb's with a high beginning LOT get quick gains, because the ligs are quicker/easier to stretch than the tunica.
                    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

does anyone no how i could do hanging or wrappin whick do you think is better

Comment

Guys, please stay away from hanging until you have some condition.

Comment

Yeah, I started hanging very early in my PE but this was 10 years ago and was doing little else in the way of PE (flaccid Jelqs and pumping to some degree). I pulled out close to half an inch at the time. But if you are seeing progress with the routine, stick with it. You can always add weights in later.
                          8/10/97
                          BPEL 6 3/4''
                          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                          BPEL 7 1/8"
                          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                          BPEL 7 1/4"
                          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                          BPEL 7 1/4+"
                          NPBEL 6.6
                          EG 5 1/4"
                          BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                          BPEL 7.5
                          NBEL 6.75
                          EG ?

Long term goal
                          BPEL 8"
                          EG 6

Comment

Karl,
                            Stick with JP routine, try and reap all the easy gains as much as possible. When your gains slow down or stop, try and up the intensity by adding a few more advance manual exercise or the duration. Stay away from hanging for now and try and do manual exercise for at least 1 year.

You need to do a lot of reading about hanging before starting otherwise you will run into all kinds of obstacles. You need to clearly understand the principles and techniques of what works, so that you can ride yours gains and avoid plateau.

About the above that is not true. budlightlion you are a bit confuse about the whole concept of LOT. With Hanging you "divide and conquer" as BIB pointed out himself. Basically, you manipulate the angles to keep gaining.
                            Last edited by bjembe; 01-19-2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

good tips everyone is the ok for starters
                              i have a hot bath for 10 mins get out and strech up down left right and straight out each i hold for 30 secs
                              the i do helicopter shakes 20 each way
                              back in the bath for 2 mins
                              i repeat this 3 times

then i do about 150 jelqs and 100 v jelqs
                              after this i do more shakes and back in the bath to warm down.
                              does this sound right for starting of or do i add more or less to the work out

thanks alot everyone
                              karl

Comment

Working...
                              X