A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

It's been about six weeks since I started JP's 90 day routine. Went from length 5.61-6.00 bone pressed and girth 4.87-5.00, are these cemented gains? I've been measuring girth from the thickest part of my penis, is this the correct place to measure? Is a 5 inch girth considered small?

I measure my girth at midshaft. I started with 5" mid shaft, now Im at 5.25". If you want to measure you base, thats your decision. But I consider my girth what is usable for most of the shaft.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hey Brandon!

Those are great gains for only six weeks in. May not be cemented yet but keep up the good work and they will be, at. Least some of them.

5" girth is in the high average range.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Congrats on your gains. To cement your gains you will need to go through a cementing period that you can read about here. Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent Typically when we talk girth it is midshaft measurements. A 5 inch girth is on the higher end of average. it's not small at all.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Well done mate!
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You might try wearing a properly fitted steel cock ring 24/7 after your PE exercises to help hold an engorged flaccid, speed healing in an enlarged state, and cement those gains. Check my Guidelines thread and the EWCR thread in the Cockrings Group or PM me for more info.

Comment

Working...
            X