Anyway, help with "comfort strap"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway, help with "comfort strap"?

Hey guys, just joined the forums a couple of days ago and I was hoping that I might document progress here as well as get helpful info from the rest of the PEGYM community.

Hoping some of the seasoned pros can help me with this one.

I have a Size Genetics extender with the so-called comfort strap which I think is kinda a misnomer...

I'm thinking that I should try the noose version of the clasping system because it'll catch behind the glans with a little more authority. But maybe I'm missing something. How do you the rest of you mount this system? The problem for me is how to avoid pinching some of the foreskin when I tighten the strap. Too loose, and the glans with slip through, too tight and I think I'm cutting off too much circulation. Where is the ideal balance? I reckon that the noose will be easier to mount and also more effective because it looks less complicated and can basically stretch around the head instead of having to loosen and tighten each time you want to wear the extender..

Any thoughts?

Looks like this isn't generating much response.....

So, I'll give it another bump and wait again. If anyone has any opinions on their devices, I'd really like to hear them. I'll post elsewhere too.

Comment

Although my ADS is a different brand, it is similar. It took me ages of attempts to get it to sit right with just the right amount of tension, as it kept slipping off. Using ACE bandages around the shaft and all the way from the base but not past the start of the glans helped it hold in place and spread the load so it felt nicer. I also found that angling the strap slightly helped so it pulls against the glans. This was a lot more comfortable too.

Comment

My X4 lab extender came with comfort foam. I wrap that around my shaft right behind the glans and lock my strap above the foam. This helps with the pinching when using the comfort straps. I may have to tried ACE bandages.

Comment

Working...
        X