One Session vs Multiple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Session vs Multiple

IS PE more effective with one session per workout day or is it better to do some PE throughout the day?

If there are caveats,please acquaint me with them.

I would stick with one session per day. Doing it throughout the day would probably result in overworking it and negative PI's. On the other hand, some have broken it up such as stretching in the morning and jelqing in the evening. The biggest thing is to be patient, you can't rush it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Gotcha, I was thinking more along the lines of multiple small sessions. Like 5 minutes of stretching/jelqing every trip to the bathroom or something. I'm not really sure what the norm is.

Comment

It's OK to do a few stretches each time you go to the bathroom. 5 minutes each time may be a little to much. Just keep an eye on your PI's, that will tell you if you are over doing it.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes im confused on how much stretching is needed for gains? A 10 minute routine in the morning for example has given people gains?
          thebodhi

Comment

I think overall time is what matters. If you have time constraints then do what you can. I do PE all day. Sometimes wake at 3am rock hard so I do squeezes or erect bends. I do jelqs in the shower at 3pm. I do stretching or erect bends in the evening. Try to so as much as you can without overtraining.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Regarding girth exercises I strongly believe that one long session is far superior to several shorter ones. The main goal of manual jelqing is to fatigue the smooth muscle cells through the induction of excessive blood into and out of the cells. Repeated over and over the cell walls fatigue and start to expand a little more than they were doing prior to becoming fatigued. This is the ideal time to keep hitting them!!! However, if you only jelq for a short time you may not reach that point of fatigue within the cell walls, or if you do you will end up working them for only a short period of time. This clearly is not cost effective in my opinion. When you do a second session later on your smooth muscle cells will have completely or nearly completely recovered from your earlier shorter session. This means you are now back to square one and are literally starting over again. That equates to wasted time, effort and effectiveness. So, in my humble opinion, one 20 minute session will accomplish far more than four five minute sessions.
              rbi99
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Nov 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by rbi99; 11-21-2015, 04:00 PM.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I agree with RBI in a sense. I do believe you want to do a decent jelq session. However, I think you can still be affective doing PE a couple times a day. Say 20 min stretches in the morning, then 20-30 min jelqing in the evening. Something like that. You have to do an hour straight, but you also don't want to just do 5 x 5 min jelqs.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                  I agree with RBI in a sense. I do believe you want to do a decent jelq session. However, I think you can still be affective doing PE a couple times a day. Say 20 min stretches in the morning, then 20-30 min jelqing in the evening. Something like that. You have to do an hour straight, but you also don't want to just do 5 x 5 min jelqs.
                  I agree that it is probably ok to split up a stretching and jelqing session into two separate ones. I was specifically referencing doing multiple jelqing sessions throughout the day.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

^^^ I agree with this guy.^^^

Comment