Size matters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size matters?

I was curious. Is there a reason to keep jelqing and stretching after we reach maximum growth? It seems some guys on here have been doing this for a long time but keep going with pe. Is there benefits of continuing at that point?

Much like Weight Lifting unless you continue your workouts you will experience muscle atrophy.
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes.

EQ.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So you lose your gains if you stop jelqing?

Comment

I believe there's something called "cementing your gains", so I guess you can keep them by just doing some routines

Comment

Doing PE isn't like bodybuilding, so if you stop, I can't fathom things going back to a non-PE state..maybe if ligaments were just stretched, but not if new tissue was actually grown.

That said, I can see things atrophying a bit...so say you gain 1" and stop completely, then you might drop down to 0.5-0.75". Gain 2" and you might drop to 1.5", etc. I also don't think most maintenance routines are that involved, so why not add 10-15 mins of light PE in most days to maintain? Sort of like parking at the back of the lot and walking it vs parking next to the door to get some light cardio in.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by averagejoe2007 View Post
              So you lose your gains if you stop jelqing?
              No. But your erection quality drops. I havent being doing any exercises the last 4 months.
              Measured yesterday:
              bpel: 18.5-18.7 and 13.2 cm mseg.

My last measurements before my break:
              Bpel: 19.0-19.5 cm, mseg 13.5-14.0

If I start exercisesing again my EQ will increase and I will probably be back to the stats before the PE break. So I am guessing 1-2 months of PE will get me back.
              Starting stats:
              01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
              22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
              After a long break:
              01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
              16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
              Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

If you cement your gains and maintain them by maintaining high EQ, then enlargement exercises should become unnecessary once you've reached your goals. In some cases, a touch up now and then might be necessary- though having a very high EQ and remaining vigorously sexually active should negate the need for that.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm sorry but what is EQ?

Comment

EQ= erection quality
                    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

"EQ= erection quality" Sorry, I'm still kind of a nube. So EQ is a good boner, no problem. Keeping it flaccid is more of a problem. Still working on the vigorous sexually active part but I get it often enough. So how does the cementing part work. Thanks.

Comment

What do you mean your EQ drops? That you don't get quite as hard when you get an erection? I'm not real good with metrics but I checked online. You're still way over 7 inches, I would love that.
                        Thanks

Comment

I don't mind continuing with a routine once I max out. I kind of enjoy the exercises. I was just curious,

Comment

Someone else said something about cementing. Do you know how that works and what routines are best for that?

Comment

Hey buddy, you should start using the "reply with quote" button
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X