my penis got shorter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my penis got shorter

I measured my penis just now, it use to be consistently 5.5 nbpel all of a sudden its around 5.25 nbpel, why did my penis get shorter? is it loss of eq? is it from jelqing? No I did not gain any weight, i have the same physique as before. I've been peing for a while and loss .25 in length instead whats going on?

Track your length/progress with BPEL, and not NBPEL, as it's more accurate.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

yeah but i was 5.5 inches since high school. I never made any gains but now all of a sudden my penis got even shorter, believe me i use to measure my penis about 20 + times a day and would always get 5.5 inches and some times a little more when fully erect but today i measured, im way below 5.5 inches, im at 5.25, i guarantee i didnt gain weight i have fast metabolism. Do you think it will ever come back? its bad enough that i didnt gain anything but i dont want to lose what i naturally had.

Comment

It must be shat EQ. It'll return tomorrow.

Comment

man i really hope so , it would stink to be even further away from 6 inches than i originally was. Should i stop doing manual stretching and jelqing for a while?

Comment

Did you PE today? Bust a lot of nuts? Have you made your PE routine more intense recently?

Comment

I did a few stretches throughout the day. Recently I've been doing a lot of manual stretches, about 10 - 30 seconds each set depending on my grip strength. I do them casually a few times everyday because i wanted to gain length. Honestly i use to masturbate more than i do now and it has never made me drop below 5.5 inches. Today's the first time I have measured in a while because i wanted to surprise my self. My flaccid feels more loose and sometimes a longer hang and fuller but my erect length dropped.

Comment

impossible to get shorter. It is your EQ. Please close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                  impossible to get shorter. It is your EQ. Please close thread.
                  Not your decision.
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Doing stretches alone drops EQ. I always follow my stretches with a session of jelqs because it seems to equal things out, and if/when that doesn't work, rest does.

Just don't let the EQ drop stop you from doing stretches. Achieve that length goal

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                      Not your decision.

Comment

alright thanks for the support Jay I will keep stretching but keep an eye on my eq and rest more and see how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by tipup View Post
                          alright thanks for the support Jay I will keep stretching but keep an eye on my eq and rest more and see how things go.
                          Yessir watch those PI's!

Comment

You have to be care dickshrinkage disorder. It is a serious disorder. Touching your penis my bring shrinkage.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                              You have to be care dickshrinkage disorder. It is a serious disorder. Touching your penis my bring shrinkage.
                              Before or after it vomits?

Comment

Working...
                              X