Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safe girth exercise without warming as much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe girth exercise without warming as much?

Hi guys,
    For logistic reason, I had to move in my mom's tiny apartment for a couple months. I will only get my own place in February. That means in the meantime, I can't warmup properly without raising questions (staying a super long time in the bathroom to put more hot water on my wash-glove or heating a rice sock, not very discrete ahah).

Girth is my primary goal in term of enlargement, are there some SAFE exercise without much warming up/down to get me started on a routine, and maybe (why not) make little girth gains before I start the JP90 in February ?

Thank you all!
    ---
    Before PE:
    BPEL = 5.9" -- NBPEL = 5.75" -- EG = 4.25-4.5" (depending on EQ)

Objectives:

BPEL = 7" -- NBPEL = 6.7" -- EG = 5.5"

Edging & Keegels And when you learn to keegel at ponr, do that. This will increase blood flow to penis and build a stronger pelvic floor, everything of this will give you EQ+Size. And you don't need a warm up or warm down. Trust me on this one. Also this is the scientifically proven way to achieve size.
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Thanks I'll work on that! I knew Kegel helps EQ and Edging helps staying longer in bed, but I never thought it would actually help size.
      ---
      Before PE:
      BPEL = 5.9" -- NBPEL = 5.75" -- EG = 4.25-4.5" (depending on EQ)

Objectives:

BPEL = 7" -- NBPEL = 6.7" -- EG = 5.5"

Comment

Edging and Keegels will help your blood flow to the penis and fill your chambers to its potential. I just guess your penis doesn't reach it's potential at the moment even if you think so. Seems like you are a beginner so i think you will benefit from this tactic very much when it comes to some gains. But obviously there are more things you can and should do but that requires some heat to the penis and such.

Me for an example, i didn't started because i thought my EQ was bad, i could get hard etc but i thought my penis was too small, now after 10months my penis is looking more "filled" and more prominent veins than ever before. I think that if you fill your chambers with enough blood pressuring really hard against the cc/cs/tunica will eventually make the cc/cs/tunica area to increase and expand slowly. I guess this is the basic idea of why you do squeezes/clamping and such, it's all about expansion. If you do edging and keegel at the PONR you will expand your penis really good. I really wanna try out clamping when i have the chance to keep the expansion i get from keegeling blood in right before PONR stay there for a longer time, maybe gives faster gains.
        Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
        BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Working...
        X