• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone gain 2inch plus doing pe

just wondering what size have people gained sinced starting to do pe
    and how long did it take.

thanks

I started at 5.5 and after a year was pretty much dead on 7. So that's 1.5" in a year. I've been going about 4 months more now and I'm sitting at 7.2" so it's looking good.

BUT, this is just me. There are so many variables when it comes to PE that asking "how long does it take to grow...." becomes a redundant question.

I'm not the fastest grower but I'm not the slowest. The only person that can tell how fast YOU are going to grow is YOU!

You're surrounded by proof, you CAN gain two inches, just put in time and remain committed and patient!

Good luck Karl.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

well im just under my first inch and I've been doing pe for 5 months.

Comment

can i ask what sort of programs yous are doing i no im doing jps 90 day program
        just wondering what sort of work out yous do

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by karl from ireland View Post
          can i ask what sort of programs yous are doing i no im doing jps 90 day program
          just wondering what sort of work out yous do

thanks
          My best gains out of my time doing PE came from JP's routine. All I have done is simply add more on top of that routine.

It really is one of the best ways for a beginner to start off.
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

JP's routine works well but don't work too hard because you think you can handle something for "beginners". I thought I could and got set back a week, if you get any bad signs don't hesitate to lower reps or intensity. When in doubt there are a lot helpful people here. It is a really good routine from what I hear if you do what it says.
            Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
            nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
            bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
            eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

I hung pretty much exclusively for a year and a half over 10 years ago and went from 6" to 7.25" . I just started again 3 months ago and I am up 1/4" to 7.5" . I am hoping to get the final half inch in 6-8 months - then I'll have grown 2". (So it took me about 1 3/4 years to get 1.5" - all by hanging).

Comment

Can you give some particulars? Such as, hanger type, weight, length of sets, sets per day, rest days or no rest days, etc.

Comment

ye i tought ppl new to pe should not hang
                  anyways wat way did you hang it

Comment

I wouldn't start hanging until I had a fully conditioned penis if I were you.

Comment

o im not going to start im stayin with jps program just puttin few extra jelqs in

Comment

about 2 and 1/2" now BPEL more than 8.5"
                        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

really thats great gains wat sort of excerises do you do how long you been doin pe
                          im only new and im 6 inch erest n would love to go to 8 or 9

Comment

I'm about to complete month 3 of my PEing... and I failed and didn't do a beginner's routine.. I did PE 2 years ago.. but only for like.. a month... nothing significant.

I knew what I was doing after tons of readings, etc... still overtaining myself (hence why I'm taking today and took yesterday off - other than traction wrapping).... but in just 3 months my non-bone pressed erect length jumped from 5.5 to 6.1.. i'm currently at 6.15 NBPEL and my bone-pressed as of last night (no PE no stretching yesterday) was 6.6"... up from 6.4" 3 weeks ago.. which is still motivating me. strangely, my NBPEL didn't go up much,but oyu know what.. my bone pressed flaccid stretched length is around 7.2" ... up from ~ 6.7"... so I'm taking that as a good sign. Took these days off to REST... you NEED rest... and I'm hoping in another 4-5 months.. I'll have a good solid .8"-1.0" total from my 5.5" starting point putting me around 6.5" nbpel

It's a consistency... a time thing.. a strong mind... knowing when to rest... only you know your body... only you know your penis. Listen to it.

Read, read, read.. these forums are a goldmine of information.

Some guys gain faster than others. I remember in the first 4 weeks I gained .5"!!~!!$#@%^@^ I was stoked. Now... another 2 months later... only .2 inch gain, but I'm not discouraged. a gain is a gain... and it just means I need to adjust a little bit. Hence my resting time... stick with it. If it comes in 2 years... and I finally hit 7x5.5... then so be it. I won't even look to clamping for another 2-3 months... I'm still conditioning my penis.

Good luck OP!
                            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                            NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                            GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Hey to redbear and karl -
                              when I did this originally there were no websites for PE so there was no central place for info. I bought a Grip hanger (thats what I still use, think it is the best Vac hanger out there personally).
                              I hesitate to say what I did, because it goes against the sounder wisdom of websites like this. But here goes: When I started hanging I did it for 3-6 hours a day if I remember. The range in weights that I used was sort of all over the place but on the lighter side, 1 to 10 pounds. For tension I used bungee cords that went from the vac hanger to the eyelet of my sneaker - you can wear loose pants over that - so I would do that and walk around and do what I had to do. Also I would attach the bungee cord from the vac hanger to the leg of my desk if I was studying, or back into my shoe if I was taking a nap, etc.

I would control the tension by the type of bungee cord (thickness) and by knotting it (to make it shorter). Also the Grip hanger comes with something that looks like a condom but has a 1 pound metal weight at the bottom so sometimes I would just wear that. Point is I did a long term stretching with lower weights and sometimes an intense stretch for 20 minutes or so. I have heard on these sites that if you are hanging and your dick is not sore (ligs) you are not doing anything - I am not sure that is true personally, at least that is not how I did it. My way was to keep my dick lightly stretched and extended for as many hours in a day as I could - sometimes intensely for sure but mostly lighter tension.

My average flaccid is between 6.5" to 7.25" Closer to 7.25" now that I have been hanging again - I find that my FL and EL are getting pretty close - curious to see if they become equal (I hope they don't - it is a bit like false advertising to have a 7" flaccid when it is not getting any bigger erect - actually seen a few people get a little disappointed).

Thing about hanging that is important: Always wrap your glans if using a vac hanger - this keeps it from swelling in the vac hanger and blistering and cutting off circulation. If your head goes cold thats not good. (I use that self sticking ACE bandage tape or Gentle tape which is very similar). Also the Grip hanger comes with a sheath that covers the taped glans - fits like a condom and protects your shaft skin from getting pinched. When I am done hanging I always swing my dick around and knead it some to make sure circulation is good.

So this is how I have been doing it - and I am not advocating anything cause there are a lot more people on this site who seem to be pros at this and I sort of came up with this technique on my own - 90% of my routine is hanging because I like the way it feels - big fan of the gym as well and this makes my dick feel the way my body does when I have worked out - pumped and exercised. Trying to say that I am a relative novice even though I have been hanging for a couple of years so take it all with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                              X