Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to devise a new routine after the 90 day beginner

Hey all...

I am entering my 5th week of PE and loving every minute of it.

I want to devise a new program for when I complete the 90 day beginner routine. I would like all of your input and would like you to help me fine tune my routine.

My current stats are the following...

NBPEL - 5.5inches
    EG - 5

My goal is 8x6.5

So heres my routine...let me know what you think.

Days on: Monday, Wedesday, Friday
    • 15 min warm up
    • Streches:
    1. Helecopter shakes (before each directional stretch)
    2. Directional Stretches (all directions), 25 kegel holds
    3. 10 second circular stretches (after each directional stretch)
    4. 3 sets of internal stretchs, 30 kegel holds
    • Work out:
    1. 90 jelqs
    2. 90 v-jelqs
    3. O- Bends
    • Warm Down
    1. Bed Fowfers
    Starting
    BPFL: 5"
    NBPFL: 4"
    FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Well whenever I have seen other people's advice for after JP's routine is do the same thing but add ONE extra exercise, targeting your goal (Say, if you want girth you could add in ULi's or if you want length add in another stretch) but make sure it isn't an advanced exercise.

I'm sure devising a new routine would work but better be safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
      Well whenever I have seen other people's advice for after JP's routine is do the same thing but add ONE extra exercise, targeting your goal (Say, if you want girth you could add in ULi's or if you want length add in another stretch) but make sure it isn't an advanced exercise.

X2! I added reps and intensity to JP's 90 day. I also have gradually been adding some of the advanced exercises into the routine.(uli's, tugs, bends, etc.) There is a page on here that has the time frame when certain exercises can be added. I'm having trouble finding it on the new site layout. If I do, I'll post a link.
      Waylander
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Waylander; 01-25-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

I think you should just forget about it until the time comes.
        If you start thinking about it now, you might get frisky and decide to try it before your 90 days with JP is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post

what if your goal is both length and girth...can you add ONE exercise for each?
          Starting
          BPFL: 5"
          NBPFL: 4"
          FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Comment

Many pe'ers concentrate on either length or girth at a given time.

Comment

Originally posted by majic View Post
              what if your goal is both length and girth...can you add ONE exercise for each?
              I wouldn't, add one for either girth or length, then after another 3 months think about changing to the other.

Comment

majic, how has your gains been after those 5 weeks with jp's beginner program?
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Working...
                X