Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only pregress is in FSL

hey guys,

So I have been on JP's routine for a month now. My measurements have changed only a little, and that too I believe is because of measurement errors. Only significant changes were in FSL, which seemed to have increased quite a bit (0.75" BP and 1" NBP). I have been following JP's routine very methodically and also started with supplements starting last week, but kinda discouraged by the results.

I know its little early to get discouraged, but I was hoping for more substantial results. But will continue for at least another month before reassessing.

Fsl comes first then you should see length gains. Also a month is a very short amount of time in PE. Its a long commitment and if you stick with it you will be rewarded.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what JP's routine is but one month is not a very long time in PE.

Comment

A full inch change in nbfsl in a month ,wow and .75 in bpfsl these are fantastic gains.
        Interesting that the nbfsl has increased more than bpfsl, have you gained weight?
        If so, this will be decreasing your gains.
        By the way an eighth of an inch is usually regarded as a significant and measurable gain, especially over a short time.
        Might I ask what gains you had in other measures ,that you thought were not significant next to your full inch in a month gain?
        Gains in flacid and stretched usually precede erect gains.

Comment

Dear Pegasus,

My starting stats wre:
          BPEL: 5.925"
          NBPEL: 5.2"
          EG: 5.2"
          BPFSL:5.55"
          NBPFSL: 4.5"
          FL: 3.5"
          FG: 4.7"

And my current stats are:
          BPEL: 5.8"
          NBPEL: 5.3"
          EG: 5.3"
          BPFSL:6.25"
          NBPFSL: 5.5"
          FL: 3.7"
          FG: 4.35"

As you can see, its quite erratic. Quite possible that I had measurement errors when I started. My BPEL is actually lower by .1" (maybe EQ difference), my EG increased .1" and FG decreased by .25" (this must be a measurement error). I am using a scale and a floss thread to measure. I haven't gained any weight, and have just been following JP's routine.

I also found it kinda to measure FSL. Only way I am able to stretch it is using an overhand grip and then putting the ruler on top of it. It might be error-prone as well.

But I am happy to hear that FSL gains are a precursor to EL gains. Looking forward to it.

Any more insights?

Comment

Hey G,

I restarted PE after ten years and in the first 2 to 3 months my only noticeable change in length was also flaccid. I have since changed my routine to include weights and more use of the LOT theory but have not remeasured yet. But if you find a change in the flaccid stretch, you are changing your penis and in time, the muscles inside will start to catch up. I agree with some of the others, as you have to stick with it. Some people make crazy numbers in a few months, but I think for myself, I made good newbie gains in a few months but now the consistency and patience comes into play. I will probably wait to measure another month or two myself as it is too easy to get frustrated with slow gains.
            8/10/97
            BPEL 6 3/4''
            EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
            BPEL 7 1/8"
            EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
            BPEL 7 1/4"
            EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
            BPEL 7 1/4+"
            NPBEL 6.6
            EG 5 1/4"
            BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
            BPEL 7.5
            NBEL 6.75
            EG ?

Long term goal
            BPEL 8"
            EG 6

Comment

Thanks, Squid. I am encouraged to hear that FSL gains are good news. I just needed to heard that EL is expected to catch up.

I am a newbie, so wouldnt want to try weights about now. Also I have heard conflicting views about LOT theory, so I just stretch in all directions. And wet jelq in forward and V-jelq in upward directrion - keeping it simple.

Wow, you had made some really impressive gains just within 3 months 10 years ago. You guys are my motivation.

Comment

Hey man, you should spend some time edging and do some squeezes. That stretched-out penis might need some filling up.

Comment

Thanks, gator. i tried some edging, but then PE + edging takes up too much time out of a busy day. do you know of links to describing squeezes? are the ok for newbies?

Another question: During edging, after you kegel hard to stop yourself at PONR, do you stay hard right after? I lose some of my erection and have to stimulate myself to full erection again.

Comment

Working...
                  X