How do I do reverse kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do reverse kegels?

Ive had a look around the forum and I have come to the conclusion that it is to "release" instead of contract the PC muscles you would contract when stopping your pee. So would it feel like you was trying to push a fart out? Without actually doing so.. Sorry for the vulgar approach but I really am serious and stuck with this one guys.

If I do the above I feel my lower abs tense or so it feels, can anybody help explain it in more detail? Or maybe give sensations that i'm supposed to feel? This should be good for everyone as I'm sure everybody can not of come to same conclusion.

Don't apologize, totally understandable explanation. Yes, a combination between pushing a fart out and forcing yourself to pee. Yes, until you get used to it you will feel your abs tense. Try to do RKs while exhaling. Another good suggestion that other members have had is to do RKs while performing Hindi squats. Once you get practiced with it you can hold an RK and walk around if you want. In the end it should feel very relaxing, not tense at all. But it does start out that way when you first try to do them. You almost have to not think about it and then you stop tensing.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 5.0"

Goal Achieved (12/30/2015)
    BPEL: 7.125"
    EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by mistercrowley View Post
      Don't apologize, totally understandable explanation. Yes, a combination between pushing a fart out and forcing yourself to pee. Yes, until you get used to it you will feel your abs tense. Try to do RKs while exhaling. Another good suggestion that other members have had is to do RKs while performing Hindi squats. Once you get practiced with it you can hold an RK and walk around if you want. In the end it should feel very relaxing, not tense at all. But it does start out that way when you first try to do them. You almost have to not think about it and then you stop tensing.
      Hmm during hindi squats interesting will try it...
      RKs while exhaling?? I thought you should do it while inhaling?? https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Also someone told me this
      His is why I recommend feeling with your hand the muscles contract as you RK between your scrotum and ass as this will allow you get better feeling for whats going on
      I dont feel a thing when I have hand there...
      scrotum are balls I guess

Comment

I can breathe (exhale and inhale) while I do the push but my pubic area or lower stomach, basically where I imagine my intestine to be, tenses up. I can't imagine it not doing so but I trust in those with experience so we will see what happens.

Mixim I don't personally feel anything sometimes, others I think I feel it push out, I'm not sure though I'm just hoping for the best haha.

Comment

I've found it easier to do start doing RKs while exhaling, personally. If I put my hand on my pelvic floor I can feel the muscles contract on both sides of my penis when I RK.
          Start

Comment

I've found it easier to do start doing RKs while exhaling, personally. If I put my hand on my pelvic floor I can feel the muscles contract on both sides of my penis when I RK.
            Okay will try when exhaling.
            Pelvic floor you mean the area above penis where grow pubes??
            Where u mean the "both sides of penis" ??

And by the way I thought that area near penis should be relaxed during RKs... its tense during K

Comment

Maybe contract is the wrong word. I feel a change in the muscles on either side of my penis when I do RKs. It's subtle but it's there. The pelvic floor muscles go from above the penis, to the sides towards the hips and down to the anus.
              Start

Comment

Maybe contract is the wrong word. I feel a change in the muscles on either side of my penis when I do RKs. It's subtle but it's there. The pelvic floor muscles go from above the penis, to the sides towards the hips and down to the anus.
                So above penis ( where pubes grow ) then to the sides ( groin area ) down towards anus and under balls right?...
                I dont feel any movement there or any change of anything.. agghghgh annoying why not

Comment

Aaand yeah we done... It seems like no one is unable to help me lol I feel like lost cause
                  Mixim
                  Last edited by Mixim; 12-30-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I feel a push out instead of a contraction between the balls and anus when I do it. I basically feel similar to what I would if I was trying to fart. Hope that helps and hopefully someone corrects me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger View Post
                      I feel a push out instead of a contraction between the balls and anus when I do it. I basically feel similar to what I would if I was trying to fart. Hope that helps and hopefully someone corrects me if I'm wrong.
                      Well I dont feel anything between balls and anus lol...
                      Well congratulations to me!! Im the only one who cant do RKs!! Feels so great!

Comment

Im having trouble with these too. When I do them I feel like I actually do pee. And my lower abs also tense up a lot. Like when I'm having sex and about to cum I'll RK and feel like I piss a little �� Not sure if this happens to you.

Comment

Mixim the reason you can't feel anything might be because your PC muscle might be too small, the feeling for me is very small/faint and my PC muscle is strong from when I practiced kegels years ago and only contracted (check my join date) so mine could be allot stronger/bigger hence why I feel it.

BigAl, Pegasus, JP, Remek and heavyweights like them are the best people to ask about what you should be feeling in my opinion, as I made this thread to find out if I'm doing it right.

Elcone, it sounds like you are or atleast similar to me but I don't get anything remotely close to peeing. Logically though it sounds possible because of the muscle loosening and you loosing control so to speak, when I do it during sex, it almost feels like a little blood come out of my dick back into my body like I'm letting go of my erection if that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X