Having trouble with jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with jelqing?

I am totally new to this. I started on Jan 1 2016. So I'm having a bit of a problem with jelqing. Every time I start a session, after 3-4 jelqs I get a full erection. I read about pinching my penis head to make it go down but that isn't working. I stay erect.

So I wait for it to go down a bit, and when it starts to go down, I start jeqs and get another erection cos it feels so good with oil.

Anyone got any ideas how to maintain the proper erection level?

Think of me naked...that should do the trick!

Seriously though...practice makes perfect...many have the same problem when they start.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      Think of me naked...that should do the trick!

Seriously though...practice makes perfect...many have the same problem when they start.
      I need to think about sth that turns me off to counteract the arousal?

Comment

Think of armadillos.

I can't jelq wet either, damn boners. If you have enough skintube dry jelq
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I started doing PE recently as well and I've found that doing Kegel exercises helps with jelqing too. When you get an erection while jelqing, take a break and contract your PC muscle. Hold the contraction until your erection starts to deflate.
          Initial measurement:

BPFL 6.10''

NBPEL 5.31''
          BPEL 6.10''
          MSEG 4.72''

Comment

I wish I had a boner problem like that. What til your late 30's. But, you just need to practice. Eventually it becomes just an exercise and you separate the feeling.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              I wish I had a boner problem like that. What til your late 30's. But, you just need to practice. Eventually it becomes just an exercise and you separate the feeling.
              Funny thing is, I've had that problem before, and I'm 38. But I've also had ED issues during sex.

ironically, I tend to get boners during the stretching/helicopter shakes and then go too flaccid during the jelqing part.

How do I get my erection to go away? I usually look at something on my phone.

Comment

I have the opposite problem, I don't get erect enough for jelqs when I do them. I tend to go flaccid even if I work myself to a 50% EQ prior
                Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                X