Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner - no gains after 6 months of daily routine

Hello,
    today it is exactly 6 moths i started jelqing dialy routine and have absolutely no gains in grid nor in lenght. Could someone please tell me what i am doing wrong? I have very strong feeling of wasting my time and want give up. I do my dialy routine according to advices in beginners forum:
    1.) get warm for 12 minutes with heating rice back
    2.) strething: pull my penis up, down, left, right and make eacht time 25 kegels
    3.) get warm for 7 minutes
    4.) jelqing:
    a.) 50 time both hands (2 seconds for jelq)
    b.) 30 times both hands with my penis between ring finger and middle finger (2 seconds for jelq)

then i repeat a.) and b.) more two times, it means 150 a.) jelqs and 90 b.) jelqs

5.) warm down for 7 minutes

I make this routine with 5 days a week than two days off. What i am doing wrong? Is it possible that no results are for exemple due to overtraining or to fact that i do jelqs too firmly?

thanks
    HansLB
    Last edited by HansLB; 01-11-2016, 08:07 AM.

You might be a hard gainer. Try changing the routine, it helps me a lot. And try to add a rest day somewhere between. But surely there must be some signs, that you gained something. Maybe EQ improved?
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

Comment

Nothing? Noy better flaccid hang. Better EQ? How are your PI'S? Good EQ? If PI'S are good, you might need to add more work or try the jelq free. Everybody is different, you just need to find what works. If PI'S are not good, then you are overtraining.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hi, thanks!
        Well, at least EQ improved. But on the other hand i feel occasionally a little pain at the end of work out week. Other indicators are neutral. I used to use warm water for warming up, changed just two months ago for heating rice bag. I feel since that this one does incomparably better work than water. Maybe that could be one of factors as well...

Comment

I never warm up so not sure about the heating part. But if I were you, I would take 1 week off. Then get back to it with a more vigorous routine. I feel like anyone can grow. You just need the right routine foe your body.

Comment

Or start back with a lighter routine. I backed off and have seen gains. Instead of the JP90, just do 75 jelqs each hand for the first month, 5 on, 2 off. Then bump to 100 the next month. Right now I only jelq for 12-15 min during the day. At night I do hanging or erect bends depending how I feel. It has helped to decrease the work.

Comment

Help a newbie

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              Nothing? Noy better flaccid hang. Better EQ? How are your PI'S? Good EQ? If PI'S are good, you might need to add more work or try the jelq free. Everybody is different, you just need to find what works. If PI'S are not good, then you are overtraining.
              Ok I've been reading through the forum - what is "PI's" ?

Comment

Originally posted by manInSuit View Post
                Ok I've been reading through the forum - what is "PI's" ?
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Start with that link. Welcome to the gym!
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Get an LG Hanger or (ESL 40, cheaper) and use it 4-5 times per week. Hang with 3-5 pounds for extended periods of time. You can just cruise around the house with it on under loose jeans. Continue light stretches from time to time. You will grow.. I promise. Give it a few months.
                  Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

I'm convinced clamping and pumping are crucial to gains. After just some hand clamping I was able to stretch longer than before. I may have slightly injured myself, but allowing blood to stay in you penis really does stretch things out.

Comment

Working...
                    X