No announcement yet.

Supplement questions. - How important.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement questions. - How important.

I posted this in JP thead, but he or no one responded. Anyways, how important is it to use the below supplements with JP's program. Will it greatly help me in gaining length and girth faster. Please advise.

1 Super B complex.
    1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
    1 60 mg Zinc.
    2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
    1 500 mg L-Lysine.

"....the supplements I recommend are still the way to go to increase length, girth, overall health and well being." As quoted from JP's 90 day routine.

It will help benefit your general health and it will supplement any increases you gain, but it 'may', and i do mean MAY, not make it any faster as that is dependent on your overall effort and commitment on PE exercises.

To summarise: Gains can come without supplements but they do help yourself and gains. I also take these supplements and i believe they do help with gains.
    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I think it's highly debatable if supplements affects gains in PE. But one thing is sure, they are not needed at all to make gains.

Comment

It will depend person to person. So many factors combined determines if it is going to be of any benefit or not.

If your body needs those vitamins, and you are doing PE, and you aren't getting them, it will be bad for results. So it's best to experiment and see, maybe you can share supplements with friends, that's what I've done in the past, because I try to take them only half strength every week, so my body does not get dependent on them.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Working...
        X