Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can too much heat cause deformed babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can too much heat cause deformed babies?

I as just wondering if using an infrared heat lamp too much can cause deformed babies? I hear people say "just cover the boys up," but I don't really understand how you can do that if the heat will still get to them?

Thanks for any insight!

You shouldn't be using any more heat than you'd encounter in a hot tub (and with less time), so any effects on your sperm production would be negligent to nonexistent.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Heat is definately known to affect sperm morphology, but I dont see that it could affect the dna of the sperm. So you should not allow your testicles to get too hot if you are trying to conceive as this may impact morphology.

But the likelyhood of a deformed sperm reaching an egg isnt likely anyway.

so i think the answer to your question is no, and any affects of heat would be temporary and transient anyway.

Perhaps you should consider a rice sock where you can localise the heat if it bothers you.

I dont warm up in the shower for the same reason of protecting my morphology as i am trying to conceive with my partner, thats why doctors will tell you to wear boxer shorts to allow your testicles to breath
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
      X