Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about foreskin and stretching, and JP90.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about foreskin and stretching, and JP90.

If I'm uncut, should I take the foreskin back and grab under the glans or should i grab under the glans while foreskin is covering it when strecthing? ie. hands on top or under foreskin?

Also another thing I was wondering, in JP90 there seems to be very little stretching or am I reading it wrong? It seems like the stretching part is only warming up and then the jelqing is the "main part", have I got that right? Is it ok to modify the program slightly to suit my own preferences?
    gr0w3
    Last edited by gr0w3; 01-22-2016, 03:19 AM.

JP90 is just a baseline. You van modify to suit your penis. It can be a bit much for beginners.

As for the foreskin, I'm cut but I grab about an inch behind the glans and when I pull the foreskin slides and bunches at the glans. I prefer not to pull the foreskin back.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I pull the foreskin back, so i have a better grip. I also use the paper towel, so i cant slip out.

I think that is advised to do full AP90, as it is considered as a basic workout to prepare your penis for more intense workouts.

I do streching part from AP90 every Tuesday and Thursday and i do them 4 times. Works for me
      Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
      Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
      Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
      Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
      Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
      Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
      Mar 16
      BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
      EG 6.38

Comment

Like dmizzle said, start your grip about one inch below the glans, not under the glans. I don't bother retracting the foreskin, it's till going to slide ahead some no matter how you do it, just make sure you are getting a firm grip on the tunica.

On a side note, there seems to be a misconception by some about cut vs uncut. The only difference is that uncut the foreskin covers the glans and it is trimmed off at the bottom of the glans for cut. The rest of the shaft is the same. I am cut and the skin on my shaft will slide around just as easily as an uncut penis. So whether you are gripping below the glans for stretching or jelqing there is no difference between the two.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X