Beginner looking for a new routine, done JP90 with some gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner looking for a new routine, done JP90 with some gains

Hi all, I think I'm posting this in the right place..

I found this forum a couple years ago but never really did PE consistently enough to make any good gains. But that's changed lately

About 6 months ago I started doing JP90 a couple times a week. Then since the start of October I've been doing JP90 pretty much 2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 1 day off. I did have a small injury in December (JP90 is intense!) and took about 10 days off. I restarted and everything is going fine with 2 days on, 1 day off. I'm making sure to listen to PIs for when I need take an extra rest day.

So I'm pretty much coming to the end of JP90 now. My stats...

BPEL start: 5.9in
    EG start: 4.5in (114mm)

BPEL now: almost 6.3in
    EG now: 4.5in (maybe 115mm but hard to measure a difference!)

So...I'm on the way...but I want more now Very happy my length increased a little. On top of that, I'll often get morning wood and my erections are usually rock hard! The harder erections probably factor for 0.2in of the length gain to be honest!

My routine before was (JP90):

-Hot wrap and helicopter shakes to warmup
    -Stretches with 10 kegels (each direction) and then stretch in circles to left and right. Helicopter shakes in between changing direction.
    -40-50 jelqs, 25-30 v jelqs, repeat this 3 times
    -Edge for 10 minutes
    -Hot wrap and helicopter shakes to warm down

I'm looking to change it up and I'd love to see some girth gains because I'm really struggling with that. I've also read the thread about TGC theory (https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html)

I have erections around 9 on the scale I think, and also my flaccid length is just a couple mm longer than my erect length. So that indicates my tunica is the limiting factor, and I should focus on length based exercises! A bit counter intuitive if I want to gain girth...? But I'll do what I'm told lol.

So I'm hoping the gurus here can help me create a routine. How does the following sound?

I found a couple of the girth exercises here https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rth-guide.html

-Hot wrap and helicopter shakes to warmup
    -Stretches with 10 kegels (each direction) and then stretch in circles to left and right. Helicopter shakes in between changing direction (length)
    -Flaccid bend in all directions, hold for 20 seconds. Repeat 3 times? (Girth)
    -"The squeeze"? Hold for 20 second. Repeat 5 times?
    -Jelq x 30, V jelq x 20. Repeat 3 times
    --Hot wrap and helicopter shakes to warmdown

I'm completely open to anything and still a newbie to this so please feel free to tell me that routine is rubbish I haven't suggested Ulis because on the link above it says wait 5-6 months before doing these and over the past couple years of light PE I have had a couple small injuries so I'm doing everything I can to prevent that happening again.

Thanks for your help and I really look forward to your responses

If the jp is working stick with and add a girth exercise but i would not add anymore right now because you may over train and not get the effects you want
    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Hi Rasputine, thanks for your reply.

I think if I just stick with JP90 and add to it, it may be too much. The routine I suggested I added a couple girth exercises (flaccid bend and the squeeze) but reduced the amount of jelqs. What do you think of that then? Do you think the two exercises I'm adding in are good ones to choose? Are there any others I should look at?

Comment

Rasputine gave you some good advice. Advancing too fast may actually hinder your overall potential gains. The reason you don't want to advance too fast is that over time your gains will begin to slow and you will need to work harder to see even smaller gains(the law of diminishing returns). That's what you want to save the advanced work for.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Check out Big Al's no jelq routine. Many seem to have had good success.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hi Cavalier, that's fine with me, I'm not trying to advance too quickly. I just thought that 3 months of doing JP90 is about the right time to mix it up a bit with new exercises. Also, with not gaining any girth, and having read TGC theory, I thought maybe it would be good to change my routine?

dmizzle, thanks for that. I looked it up and the squeeze looks good to add into my routine. I think I already do the side to side stretches, but instead a full circle. I do far less reps however, so I could look into changing that too.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              Check out Big Al's no jelq routine. Many seem to have had good success.
              Thanks

The format of the Jelq Free routine can be seen here: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi Al, thanks for the link.

Do you think I should switch my routine completely over to your jelq free one? Or I could stick to JP90 until I completely exhaust the gains. Another option is a combination of the two with reduced reps on both.

Comment

Originally posted by SoSolid View Post

Do you think I should switch my routine completely over to your jelq free one? Or I could stick to JP90 until I completely exhaust the gains. Another option is a combination of the two with reduced reps on both.
                  Stick with what you're doing until you've exhausted all gains out of the easy exercises. Increase the intensity on the easy exercises accordingly. Once they stop working for you then you move up to more advanced exercises. The others have said this already.
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Hi Sidney, yes that's fine with me, I'm not trying to rush things at all. I was just wondering whether I should make any adjustments to see some girth gains or to apply the TGC theory.

Comment

You have made good BPEL gains so you shouldn't change anything in your current routine until it plateaus. As far as girth, you can add some exercises to try and kick start growth there. Start off with trying light squeezes first and see what that does.

Squeeze Variation (aka Big Al's Squeeze)
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

IMO, attempt to finish what you've started. Once you complete the beginner phase you'll be free to experiment with different regimens.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll carry on with JP90 for now

Here's a question though - some people do 3 days on, 1 day off, or even more before they take a rest day. Currently I do 2 days on, 1 day off.

I know the penis has muscle like features to it (or inside it) but is not a muscle in its entirety. In the gym, training the same muscle two days running is not a good idea (as I'm sure you know). Three or four days on the same muscle group and you're likely to cause some damage, or just make recovery take that much longer. Why would the penis be so different in that it can endure all these repeated sessions before a rest day is needed? I've done a search but I'm struggling to find anything on this subject.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll carry on with JP90 for now

Here's a question though - some people do 3 days on, 1 day off, or even more before they take a rest day. Currently I do 2 days on, 1 day off.

I know the penis has muscle like features to it (or inside it) but is not a muscle in its entirety. In the gym, training the same muscle two days running is not a good idea (as I'm sure you know). Three or four days on the same muscle group and you're likely to cause some damage, or just make recovery take that much longer. Why would the penis be so different in that it can endure all these repeated sessions before a rest day is needed? I've done a search but I'm struggling to find anything on this subject.
                            The over-riding RULE HERE is let your PI's & EQ dictate your reps, intensity and rest days. No 2 guys are the same. PE is an individual effort, so take your time, don't over-execise and avoid injuries. Increase slightly, rinse, repeat!

Comment

Thanks jockin, I've learnt about injuries from experience already...I was just doing JP90 but went 4 days in a row. My little guy didn't like that! So now I do 2 on, 1 off and might go 3 on 1 off in the future. Thanks for your reply, I'll be careful to monitor my EQ and PIs.

Comment

Working...
                              X