Modifying JP90's Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying JP90's Exercise

Instead of doing 150 jelqs and 60 v jelqs, can I modify it to do 50 jelqs then 30 v jelqs and finish with 50 jelqs due to time constraints and privacy? Totaling 100 jelqs and 30 v jelqs.

The JP90 can be modified to fit your time constraints. You just need to consider is that with any form of PE, you will only get out of it what you put into it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      The JP90 can be modified to fit your time constraints. You just need to consider is that with any form of PE, you will only get out of it what you put into it.
      I should still see growth correct? Just in a time frame longer than what people following the unmodified version of JP right?

Comment

Quality is better than quantity; less is MORE!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by karmasblade View Post
          I should still see growth correct? Just in a time frame longer than what people following the unmodified version of JP right?
          Yes, you are right. It will just take more time to see gains.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Quality is better than quantity; less is MORE!
            Great advice. I do 5 seconds per jelq, is that fine?

Comment

4-5 sec jelqs are fine. If you are beginning I definitely suggest only 100 jelqs max. Add a few every week until you get to 150 jelqs and 90 vjelqs. Honestly thats too much work for my dick. So I do 15min jelq sessions in the day, then 30min clamping at night.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                4-5 sec jelqs are fine. If you are beginning I definitely suggest only 100 jelqs max. Add a few every week until you get to 150 jelqs and 90 vjelqs. Honestly thats too much work for my dick. So I do 15min jelq sessions in the day, then 30min clamping at night.
                One jelq rep is when you have jelqed once with both your right and left hand right?

Comment

Originally posted by karmasblade View Post
                  One jelq rep is when you have jelqed once with both your right and left hand right?
                  Yep, you got it, for balance.
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                    Yep, you got it, for balance.
                    Thanks everyone for the help so far, really appreciate it. By the way, how would I know I got a good jelq session? I usually just go about and don't see any difference in the physical nature of my penis. Maybe it's a bit bigger flaccid, doubt it, but could be since I don't really care about flaccid size. So how would I know I'm doing it right or got a good session?

Comment

Working...
                    X