Super Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Gains

In the success stories section of this site, i read a story about someone named Utopia who had good quick gains. Ive searched the site but havent found what his routine was. Can anyone enlighten me? If you dont know his exact routine just tell me whats worked for you (other than hanging etc. because im a beginner still).

Stick with JP's 90 day routine. Most guys get good results from that routine if they don't add to it and practice good patience. After that, you can mess around with some other exercises. It takes time........
    If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Just do jps routine or whatever begginer routine your doing for now you dont want to injure yourself in a few months look into more advanced exercises. The people that gain fast are ussually gaining so much because there getting a better EQ, so take it slow get your junk nice and strong then move up from there.
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

damn mountie you got to it a minite befor me lol

Comment

nothing better than hearing the same message from different sources.....
          If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

True True

Comment

Be carefull, what you believe re statements on quick gains.

Comment

Working...
              X