Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The donut problem... And a few other problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The donut problem... And a few other problems.

Ok, here's another one of my problems. I started PE when I was like 16... (I'm 22 now) I did heat my dick with a very warm cloth before and after every session... after like 3 months, I quit. But ever since, I've been having the "donut problem" and I don't know why. You know, when you're like 100% flaccid, and you try having an erection by jerking it a little.... then it becomes bigger, but the problem here is that there's a big gap in the middle of the penis.. for like maybe 10 seconds, it looks like a coke bottle figure. The tip and the bottom of the shaft are larger than the middle of the penis... Keep in mind that it's still flaccid... like maybe 25% erect when it happens...

I don't really have any problems getting an erection, but I'm curious... Is anyone of you having the same problem? Its been like that for like 6 years, but I started worrying today lol. I'm starting to think that some irreversible damage has been done to my manhood...But I don't get it since I still can get erections.

My 2nd problem is.. even though I don't have a problem getting an erection while aroused, I NEVER WAKE UP WITH A HARD ROCK ERECTION in the morning. I still don't get it... that makes me mad. Any suggestions? BTW, I'm a beginner and I've been doing Jpop's 90 day routine for 2 months now. (57 days to be exact)

3rd problem: how to keep the dick hard and going after the first ejaculation. often, when I cum, I'm just like : fuck it, I wanna go home, and my dick softens easily. but nooo I don't wanna be like that anymore! Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

1- I don't think that is a real porblem just the way your chamber fill up. Does the middle fill in eventually?

2 - Green tea for stamina, or stasmina exercise like edging.

3 - Green tea or ginkgo biloba for lasting power.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

While KP is certainly much more seasoned, I can only offer my own insights...

1. I have no experience with that, but I"m 20 years old. So you're saying when you have like a semi-semi (no thats not a typo), your head and base fills up first? I'm not sure why that is such a problem, especially since it only lasts for 10 seconds.

2. Have you been waking up to an alarm clock, or has your body been naturally waking up? I have noticed that when I wake up with an alarm clock, like before class at 8 AM, i do not have an erection. However, if left to sleep and wake up naturally, my penis is hard as nails. This is a problem/situation that others have shared as well.

3. Not everybody is able to have an orgasm and maintain an erection for a second "cuming". Additionally, on a one night stand, you may not be able to obtain a second "wind," since you have satisfied yourself, which was your ultimate goal. However, if you have a girlfriend and are comfortable with her, you may be able to continue your pleasurable activities.

just my two cents.

Comment

Thanks for the info... Your right, when I wake up to an alarm clock, I have 0 erection... Maybe the other times, my dick is harder...

Another problem though: Since I've been using baby oil as lube... I've been having some red spots appearing on my forearms... They appeared randomly. Please help!!

Comment

when you wake up to an alarm clock your bladder isn't necessarily full. I know that when I sleep in I wake up because I need to piss, urgently. full bladders are what trigger morning wood, are they not?

Comment

Really? Are you sure?

Comment

they're a contributing factor.

Comment

Hmm ok... Anyways, I'm drinking green tea as I'm writing this! And can anyone help with the spots on my forearms that I mentionned in my 2nd last post?

Comment

well if you're getting red spots from the baby oil there might be something you're allergic to in there. switch lubes. there are all kinds out there.

Comment

Hmm ok... What would you recommend? I really don't know nothing about lubes, that's why I'm asking, lol.

Comment

I use some no name lube, it works fine but i have to add some water every 5 minutes or else it dries up.

Comment

Working...
                      X