Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying flacid and foreskin tears

Hi there.

I've been reading through the forums for a few weeks now, and have tried some of the beginner exercises, but I've come across some problems.

The first is that the moment I even think of doing some exercises, I get erect, and it stays erect. This pretty much precludes doing any stretching exercises, which I'd like to be my focus in order to fix my curve. After a few jelqs, I become so hard that I have to stop for fear of causing damage. Is there any way to sort this out without me having to ejaculate every time I want to exercise?

On that issue, because I become so hard, I switch over to edging as that's all I see I should be doing with an erect penis at a beginner level. It seems that my foreskin is ever so slightly too small for my girth. It moves back and forth with ease, so I'm not at all stressed about a paraphimosis, but when I'm fully erect it causes a slight constriction ring, around the head and upper shaft. Is there any way of stretching it out so that it doesn't cause this? I think it's because of this that I've been getting some tears of the inside part of my foreskin. If it isn't, is there any way for me to prevent these foreskin tears, as I'm having to wait about 4 days between sessions for them to heal.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mate,
    Sorry I can't help you as I don't have a foreskin. But hopefully one of the more experienced guys on hear will be along shortly.
    A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTYING

START-BPEL-5.75" xMEG-4.75", Glans-5.0"
    CURRENT-BPEL-6.25" X MEG-5.25", Glans-5.50"
    GOAL-NBPEL-7.25"x MEG-6.0"
    Fat Pad-0.25"

(I Like My Mushroom Head)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
      X