how much length can I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much length can I get?

I just started to PE with JP routines. i would like to know that How much length can I get in 5 months? my girlfriend lives in another country but in 5 months I will move to her country. i want surprise her. I know the gain depends on the person but can you give me any estimated size?. now my EL is 5.5" EG is 4.75"
    the second thing that I would like to learn is warming up. can I warm up while showering? does it work?
    thank you
    by the way sorry about my english I'm not a native speaker

Hi s6er6ha6t,

Do not worry about your English. I can assure you that your words are clearer than those of several native English speakers on this forum. There isn't a hard and fast rule that applies to length gains in a given amount of time. Depending upon several factors, it could be that you gain very quickly (an inch in about 2-3 months) or fairly slowly (an inch over a year). It could also be that while doing length exercises, you could possibly not gain any length but end up sporting a massive girth.

Read up on on PI's Physiological Indicators: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html, if you haven't done so already. This will help you assess the effectiveness of your current routine. Don't be surprised if JP's routine puts too much stress on your penis initially; just tone the intensity (duration, erection level of jelqs, etc) down. If length is a goal, I would advise jelqing at a lower erection levels (say around 30-40%, or visually this would be a penis that is visibly more plump than a flaccid unit, but can be bent along any direction with little force. You can achieve this by getting a full-on erection and letting it subside enough).

With regards to question about warming up. In my opinion, warming up in showers is OK. I have done it before. I find that heating my unit up by applying a microwave heated rice-sock for twenty minutes is superior. The heat is more constant, and I have more freedom on choosing where and how much to heat my penis. You should try both methods and determine for yourself which is superior.

Best,

Comment

Hello there I'd say you would add around an inch for that period of time. My advice is to start with JP's beginner program and after workout to balloon/edge without ejaculating.

My advice is to put reasonable goals ahead of you, think of "if I add up .5" that would be great", because it would really be a nice achievement. However you might end up getting an extra length of over 1 inch and that would be an even better surprise but it's not a certain fact and you don't want to disappoint yourself. Over time you'll gain all that you want just look at the success stories on this forum and get going.

Comment

thanks both of you I'm gonna post my process if I get any gain
        thank you again for your advide

Comment

What, haven't you done a progress thread already? Go do one instantly here. Post your starting stats there, the program you are starting with and keep updating it daily. Believe my words it will keep you more motivated about the whole workout process and it will serve you as a log. 5 months from now you'll be amazed at how much you improved. (Y)

Comment

Don't worry about how much you can get in a set time span. If you worry about that you will most likely see no results. Just start the suggested routines and try not to injure your penis.
            Set a goal for maybe .1". When you get that, set a new one for .2". And so on. It's better than trying to expect an inch in less than 6 months. I have been at this for four months (plus another 2 months a few years ago). I gained about .7" in that time, with 0" in the first month.
            Just try and do this to make your penis healthier, rather than bigger. The gains will come eventually.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

wow sounds so exciting I'm looking forward to seeing my progress. do you suggest any routines or JP 90 day routine is enough? and I have been PEing just for 2 days and I can feel the difference although it's been 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                Don't worry about how much you can get in a set time span. If you worry about that you will most likely see no results. Just start the suggested routines and try not to injure your penis.
                Set a goal for maybe .1". When you get that, set a new one for .2". And so on. It's better than trying to expect an inch in less than 6 months. I have been at this for four months (plus another 2 months a few years ago). I gained about .7" in that time, with 0" in the first month.
                Just try and do this to make your penis healthier, rather than bigger. The gains will come eventually.
                Yeah NP. Great post.

Comment

@s6er6ha6t, JP's is more than enough for the first 3 months. That's what everybody over this place says and I can already feel it working pretty nicely for me. So stick with it and don't you worry.

Comment

i have one more question is it essential to get supplement? because I'm literally broke right now looks like I will be out of money next few months I cant get any supplement for now

Comment

No, it is not essential, it could be a plus but it is not the key behind the process. However try maintaining a various nutrition plan, vegetables, fruits, nuts, try including these if the money allows you.

Comment

ok man thanks for the advice and information

Comment

Originally posted by s6er6ha6t View Post
                          i have one more question is it essential to get supplement? because I'm literally broke right now looks like I will be out of money next few months I cant get any supplement for now
                          in my experiance so far i have taking none and made good progress so they are not essential in my opinion
                          good luck on your journey
                          29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                          EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                          NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                          EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                          EG-6"

Comment

Supplements will only do what their name implies...supplement a good training program

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              I gained about .7" in that time, with 0" in the first month.
                              Good post.
                              Start: 9/12/2010
                              NBPEL - 6.85"
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
                              NBPEL - 6.85"
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

Working...
                              X