Safety question in relation to growth exercises and urethral stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety question in relation to growth exercises and urethral stretching

So I've just started with the JP 90 day routine and since I already do urethral stretching exercises (even if that probably unnerves a lot of guys), I have to ask a few questions due to safety concerns and hope that someone here has any experience with both.

First off, is it relatively safe to perform both sets of exercises on the same day?

If it's not a good idea to do both on the same day, how should they be spaced out? Alternating days? Alternating weeks? Should recovery rest periods be increased or kept the same?

Would it be better to just do the lengthening and girth and drop off the urethral side of things entirely until I'm happy with the gains elsewhere and then go back to the urethral stuff? I mean, if the gains are permanent so long as it's used, that's probably the safest of options, but I'm not sure if it's necessary. It just seems like a waste to put off a set of exercises entirely and risk losing any current gains if it's possible to do both at the same time.

Anyway, if anyone has any information on such at all I'd be immensely grateful. If not, I'll go slow and careful and list out my personal findings in case anyone else is curious of the answer in the future.
Working...
X