Well... It happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... It happened...

I lost length! Only about .125" but still I can't help but be concerned. Last week I gained .25" so it may be I am just settling in to the gain? I saw no gains and reduced EQ my first 3 weeks using JP's routine so I toned it down to 7 minutes of jelqs and 5 minutes of wet jelqs. That's how I got the .25" and I did the identical thing this past week. Am I worrying too much or am I missing something? If I didn't explain myself enough I'll be glad to add info. Thanks in advance!
    Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
    nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
    bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
    eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

I am finding more and more people are developing this cycle that I have made famous... the "gain--->lose the gain" cycle. Hey man, I wish I had a clear-cut answer for you but as with all things in PE, it's cloudy at best.

MY CURRENT THEORY is this: we make gains by doing our routine --> we continue doing the routine --> we lose the gain --> THEORY: at this point, we need to take some time off, and come back doing a lighter version of what we were doing. When we bring our EQ back up, the gains come back and perhaps more comes along with it. It's sort of like a mini cementing session. This is why I think some people will find their secret gaining power is in a "heavy routine -> light routine" cycle.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I think I see what you are saying. My length when right now is still longer than my start length so you could be right. Would it make sense then to do a little bit harder of a routine this week then alternate to the one I use now? Hopefully I can find my sweet spot soon, that would be awesome.

Comment

Take it slow, personally i've been PEing for about 4 weeks now and i've been keeping a close eye on my PI's. I've definately gained but i'm not following at set routine in terms of on and off. If my PI's are good then i'll workout, if not i'll have a rest day. For any beginner i say this key. Hopefully the thread about PI's is a sticky somewhere.
        Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
        Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

Penis size fluctuates from moment to moment. I could be over 8" and a few minutes later under 8".

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Huh good point, I'll measure tomorrow to see if it is the same size or different. I only measure once weekly so I haven't seen a lot of fluctuation. I knew flaccid length did this so I quit measuring that weekly. Thanks for that, it's so simple yet I couldn't think of it! Oh and HitTheSpot I found the PI page the other week and it is very helpful. That is what directed me towards my first gains. I will do my regular routine for the time being.

Comment

where did you find the PI page?
              "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html

Comment

to be hosnest i think you should keep going ignore pis for the first feweeks as your penis will naturaly try to defend against this un natural behaviour that it is not used to, and keeping doing what you are doing will keep the pressure on for it to realise to adapt to the changes and there for grow, that said after a few months i would watch out for your pi`s remember pi theory is only a theory and what i have said is only my opinion good luck
                  29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                  EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                  NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                  EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                  EG-6"

Comment

Sometimes a period of vigorous training should be followed with a short layoff or reduction of activity to ensure that your EQ doesn't drop.

Are you guys also balancing your routines with stamina work? It's stamina work that'll help you maintain your gains once you've cemented them
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
                      to be hosnest i think you should keep going ignore pis for the first feweeks as your penis will naturaly try to defend against this un natural behaviour that it is not used to, and keeping doing what you are doing will keep the pressure on for it to realise to adapt to the changes and there for grow, that said after a few months i would watch out for your pi`s remember pi theory is only a theory and what i have said is only my opinion good luck
                      I base the PI's as being a good indicator because after a vigorous workout as a beginner you do loose morning wood and it returns a couple of days after with rest. I'm a personal trainer and I wouldn't get a new client with hardly any lifting experience to start with a bodybuilding style program, working out every day simply because they would not recover in time for the next workout. What do we base recovery on; DOMS or Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness which reduces range of motion and our body cant function at 100% capacity. And when this disappears we know our body is ready for the another session. So this principle should be applied to PE as well because growth comes from recovery NOT during the workout.
                      Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
                      Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

Working...
                      X