pc question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc question?

hey guys just posting this cause i don't want a minor injury to turn into a major one.......is your pc muscle located in between your
    balls and ass because lately i have been feeling pain there and not recieving any erections.

when i try to give my self an erection through kegaling,or if i feel one coming on and then kegal my penis does not get hard and i

feel pain in between my balls and ass.... this has been going on with me for about a month and a half now.

Every time i seem to feel better and am able to kegal to an erection.... i always find a way to mess things up!! (maybe kegal too much)

last thing that messed me up was probably to rough of sex this past monday i had sex and since i felt this re occuring pain

But like i said there is pain in between my balls and ass and I cannot kegal to an erection, nor can i feel anything when i kegal in this
    certain state.

Any tips...possible to pull your pc muscle? how can i fix it???

thanks guys!!!!

Ouch. I am no doctor but it sounds like you pulled one of your pelvic muscles. My advice is: take a break and let yourself heal. If the pain persists, go see your doctor.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

i agree with pirate i had the same problem last week take a rest
      u should be fine looks like we over worked it
      do pc workout ever second day and slowly increase
      lovethis
      Last edited by lovethis; 02-03-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Amen! Slowly increase!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

sorry when i mean slowly increase I mean the number of kegels u do
          not the days always keep it ever second day
          should of been more clear anything else just read the exercises part
          safe way

Kegel Exercises For Men
          lovethis
          Last edited by lovethis; 02-03-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Every other day is solid advice. I went every other day for several months while I was building muscle. Now, I am working on endurance so I do 2 Kegel workouts (40 minutes and 30 minutes) a day (during my commute) 5 days a week and then I take weekends off.
            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
            X