Bathmate addition - to much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate addition - to much?

Hey fellas, I'm currently into my third week of jp's 90 day routine and truly find it beneficial to my mood and well being. I've ordered a bathmate but am wondering if maybe I'm being a bit to overzealous in my attempts to gain. What do yous think? I don't want to burn up any potential gains in the long term by over working my unit, I know slow and steady wins the race. If it's OK to add the bathmate - how often should I use it and when? All advice much appreciated. Cheers Seeksbigger.

Give it a couple more weeks just to see how your penis is going to react to the manual exercises. If your PI's are good then you could try it. Start off slow at first. use it a couple times a week and work up from there. Your PI's will let you if you are overworking it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yea man my PI's are great both psychologically and physically. PE has only been a positive addition to my lifestyle for sure, no question. I'm thinking that the bathmate would be a positive addition to my routine. I'm just not sure on how long to pump for or erection levels and what's beneficial. Cheers for your reply cavalier.

Comment

Working...
      X