Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Flaccid not that flaccid anymore!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help! Flaccid not that flaccid anymore!

    I'm a newbie to PE. Have been doing wet jelqs every other day for the past two weeks and I noticed that my flaccid penis is not that flaccid like how it used to be. I remember it to be shrunk to a very small size but now it's considerably thicker and longer even when it's flaccid. Is this something I need to be worried about? I'm wondering if it's good or bad to continue my routine!

  • #2
    You're fine. Welcome to the GYM, Aztec! READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar. You'll discover everything a newbie needs to know to begin PE. Take correct measurements, take pics, (or you'll regret it later), select a routine (JP90 or PESG), start a journal in the progress forum to record your daily exercises, stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, PE SAFELY!

    Watch your PI's & EQ for signs of over training. A larger flaccid hang is one of the first benefits of PE. It means your holding more blood in your dong, replenishing and rebuilding your tissues...and that's a GOOD THING!

    Comment


    • #3
      Why wouldn't a bigger flaccid be a good thing? Go to the Start Here page and read about PI's.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

      Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

      Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        You're fine. Welcome to the GYM, Aztec! READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar. You'll discover everything a newbie needs to know to begin PE. Take correct measurements, take pics, (or you'll regret it later), select a routine (JP90 or PESG), start a journal in the progress forum to record your daily exercises, stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, PE SAFELY!

        Watch your PI's & EQ for signs of over training. A larger flaccid hang is one of the first benefits of PE. It means your holding more blood in your dong, replenishing and rebuilding your tissues...and that's a GOOD THING!
        Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
        Why wouldn't a bigger flaccid be a good thing? Go to the Start Here page and read about PI's.
        Thanks guys for your replies! A bigger flaccid penis is good i suppose but i think my erection is a bit softer, not very much but a bit. Would it improve with time? Or do you recommend something to fix that?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Aztec View Post
          Thanks guys for your replies! A bigger flaccid penis is good i suppose but i think my erection is a bit softer, not very much but a bit. Would it improve with time? Or do you recommend something to fix that?
          Start an edging routine after your PE exercises. It will improve your engorgement & stamina, increasing your control (by not ejaculating) and EQ. Ejaculate every other session or 3 times a week for prostate health. Retain your cum if you're having sex regularly though, to build EQ even better.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you EQ has dropped some it may be an sign that you may be overworking it. As dmizzle said, go START HERE! link at the top of the page and read about PI's(Physiological Indicators (PI's)) There is a lot of other information in there that you should also read.

            How many jelqs are you doing each session?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              If you EQ has dropped some it may be an sign that you may be overworking it. As dmizzle said, go START HERE! link at the top of the page and read about PI's(Physiological Indicators (PI's)) There is a lot of other information in there that you should also read.

              How many jelqs are you doing each session?
              I'm not sure if its the grip. i'm doing only 50 reps every other day

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Aztec View Post
                I'm not sure if its the grip. i'm doing only 50 reps every other day
                Unless your grip is extremely tight, that's not overworking yourself, IMO. Jelqs usually build your EQ, while stretches tend to decrease your EQ. Is your routine way overimbalanced by stretches? That could have a negative impact on your EQ, too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Unless your grip is extremely tight, that's not overworking yourself, IMO. Jelqs usually build your EQ, while stretches tend to decrease your EQ. Is your routine way overimbalanced by stretches? That could have a negative impact on your EQ, too.
                  Nah i'm currently doing only jelqs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    any update !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Please check my thread , I have updated it
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...bate-help.html

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X