decrease in erection angle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decrease in erection angle?

Hey guys.. Still pretty new with the PEing and i was wondering if after weeks, months or years of PEing has anyone discovered that their erection angle has decreased. Mine in slightly higher than 9 oclock and if possible i would like to keep it at this or at least for it not to decrease. Anyone experience this? Any exercises that i should OR should not do to prevent this?
    Initial: 02/01/10
    BPFLS: 7.0
    BPEL: 6.25
    NBPEL: 6.0
    EG: 4.5
    FL: 4.125

Goal
    BPEL: 8
    EG: 5.5

I think it depends on how much you stretch your suspensory ligament. Wouldn't you rather be longer and give up some angles?
    Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
    Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
    Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

I have always thought that erection angle goes hand in hand with EQ. For example if my EQ is 10 and I get a super hard erection, my penis is pointing at 11 o'clock or almost touching my stomach. So actually I would say that your penis will raise from 9 to 10 o'clock as you keep exercising and improving your EQ and finally, getting harder erections.

Comment

Eq helps angle, so if you want a high angle kegls will help.
        You may wish to go easy on liagment stretches and as you become more advanced concentrate on tunica stretches.
        Suggest you read up.

Comment

Great advice, Peg.

Comment

As said, it has to do with the ligaments. They are responsible for holding the penis in place and determines your erection angle. If you lengthen them significantly it will most likely affect your erection angle (it'll probably get lower). A low EQ will lower the erection angle as well.

A high erection angle probably means you have short and thight ligaments, and vice versa. In penis enlargment surgery they can cut the ligaments completely, this results in a drastically lowered erection angle sometime the erection even points to the floor!

Comment

Mine points out at 9 o'clock or even slightly down with an EQ of 10. I also have a slight curve down that works great for doggy style. Men are built differently. While the majority have an upward angle, about 30% have straight out or some degree of down at full erection.

Comment

I am writing in particular response to OlderGuy as I am in the same category. All I can add is that before I started PE about 6 weeks ago my erections were in a sorry state but since then my erections in general have improved beyond recognition and my erection angle with it. I can't say I have actually measured angles but I would say that is above 9 o'clock but I will take note and thread or post later.
                28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
                19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
                LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

Yes older guy there is genitic varation in angle as well as other factors.

Comment

Further Report. Yes - similar to Older Guy. 9.00 o'clock or a little down at full erection but work in progress - will monitor and report. Anyway, this is a vast improvement over 6 weeks or so ago.
                    28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
                    19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                    10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                    ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
                    LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

Glad you have positive indicators Albert.

Comment

I've never had an erection angle above 9 o'clock in my life; it will be interesting to see if that changes as I do more PE (just started a month ago). My erections are big and rock hard now, which is fun. Have to be careful they don't drain all the blood out of my head before I can measure the angle.

:-)

Comment

For sure it has to do with genetics. But I started p.e. at a 9 o'clock erection angle, and with just jelqing and kegeling, my cock rose to 11 o'clock after about a month's time. Once I got my solid woodies back, I could bounce it like crazy. I have trained it to do things I never dreamed I could do. This contradicts the common thought that the bigger your dick, the lower your EQ.

Comment

Yes G4 it is a great result.

Comment

= Big raging woodies pointing right at her!

Comment

Working...
                              X